Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.79 Average
Work in progress [IFC] ETERNIUM: Mercy of the Mother
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64
RE: [IFC] ETERNIUM - Chapter One

(03-07-2013, 05:18 PM)Kreekakon Wrote:
(03-07-2013, 04:00 PM)HumiliatioN Wrote: Everyone has their own opinion, there is nothing weird.
That's true, but when you have your own opinion you're supposed to voice it reasonably, not sound all aggressive by telling someone to "Get Over It", especially since in this case Robo was only joking, and not even having had used that post/joke you replied to reflect what he really thinks about the matter.

Since it was obviously a joke, I don't see why you have to reply to it as if it were seriously what he thought.

Okay it was a joke, but stupid one. Why no one can't agree with me? My reply was sort of pointless, I agree with that, but we all know why there are douches who's wanna rate mod already so low because they don't know anything about editing maps, modeling or making any progress what becomes to mapping. There are just trolling everyone and my question is why Robospog have to already respond so stupidly for that even that is a joke? I don't get it why? WE ALL KNOW THE REASON WHY THERE ARE RATING 1, it's so old thing. Sorry guys, but sometimes Robo's attitube is really bugging me and I have right's to say that. If I'm so freaking annoying why you guys are so seriously taking this? This is just another small thing why Robospog can't take it? and have to always so douche to annoy me really many ways.

Every freaking time what I have respond for this thread he have some problems with me? Okay Robo I will pm you later on, but you know why I'm pissed.

“Life is a game, play it”
03-08-2013, 03:10 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread