The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Any plans on fixing the skyboxes?
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months ago Any plans on fixing the skyboxes?

By the looks of it, the general public has issues with skyboxes as well. Right now, the skyboxes are messed up in the sense that the sides are all disoriented and wrong. In my experience, it repeats the same side for all 6, but others have reported it being just flipped and incorrect order.

Something's gotta be done. The skyboxes have been broken since 1.3 came out. Is there some way to fix it and will such a fix be functional after this is patched (if at all)? I have yet to see a working skybox these days.

I noticed this while dropping by Markiplier playing In Lucy's Eyes. It's a shame, because the skybox being messed up really kills a lot of the atmosphere. I hope you guys are considering a fix, else there's no point trying to make outdoor environments.

05-12-2015, 07:27 AM
Find
Jump to the post that solved this thread.

Messages In This Thread
Any plans on fixing the skyboxes? - by Mudbill - 05-12-2015, 07:27 AM
RE: Any plans on fixing the skyboxes? - by jens - 05-12-2015, 07:40 AM
RE: Any plans on fixing the skyboxes? - by jens - 05-18-2015, 09:51 AM