The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frictional games shelf: Unable to retrieve order number to redownload
Tuuka Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months ago Frictional games shelf: Unable to retrieve order number to redownload

Hello,

I apologise if this query isn't necessarily appropriate for this thread; however I am completely unable to find a solution through any other means.

I am currently unable to log into the frictional games shelf and download products as I am no longer in possession of my order number for Amnesia: The dark descent. I have used the 'email order history' service on esselerate numerous times each day over a week with no email received.
I have looked into esselerate's support for the service, but they have no contact information by which I can seek help.

I would really appreciate any help from frictional games regarding this as I am very disappointed that I am unable to download the games I have purchased.

Thanks and best wishes,
Tuuka
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2015, 09:35 AM by Tuuka.)
08-08-2015, 09:31 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Frictional games shelf: Unable to retrieve order number to redownload - by Tuuka - 08-08-2015, 09:31 AM