Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

How the dogs...Became zombie dogs in Penumbra overture -----=POSSIBLE SPOILERS------=
Kedjane Offline

Threads: 13
RE: How the dogs...Became zombie dogs in Penumbra overture -----=POSSIBLE SPOILERS------=

No need for tagging if the thread name says "possible spoilers".

I don't think the dogs were infected though the water or something. As far as I remember the Tuurngait "virus" wasn't actually a virus, wasn't it just Tuurngait spirits flying into and driving people nuts? Or was it a virus until the people were infected whichafter the fully turned Tuurngait could communicate telephatically? I haven't really understood how all that worked yet.
Anyhow from what I remember Philip got infected just walking around, before jumping into the water, suggesting it spread through the air or is "spirit" ish since Amabel wasn't infected.

Anyhow, that the dogs were connected to the Hive Mind is one of the more interesting things I've heard in a while. Right now Red's allknowingness is one of the biggest mysteries (or plot holes). However, I guess that theory would be burst by that Red probably talks to Philip at least once when he is not close to any dog and while not hearing any Rock Worm rumbles.

By the way Spider-hater fled at first signs of infection and Red was trapped outside the Shelter far before the outbreak from what I can tell, like exactly 30 years.

Worst regards, Kejdane.
205 characters remaining.
11-14-2009, 08:38 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread