The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PS4 not supporting same features as PC? but same price?
Ronen Offline

Threads: 2
PS4 not supporting same features as PC? but same price?

Hi

why did ihad to pay the same amount of money on the PS4 digital version as people pay for the PC Steam version?
Is it true that only people in the PC will be able to play Custom games? and PS4 players not? i find it a joke...
the way to keep your game alive like in Amnesia is to let fans make Custom games and allow more time of playing in this game with different stories and scares. to tell me that im paying the same amount of money on the ps4 version like the PC version but i wont be able to play custom games cuz its on the PS4 and not on the PC and steam? that's a joke.

Far cry 4 support Custom maps on the PS4, why cant SOMA support custom stories on the PS4 and still make us pay the same amount of money that we the PS4 users wont be allowed to use the same features as the PC users?
i find it very insulting because it changes a lot of things.
Soma is a short game but the PC users will be able to continue playing it after finishing it with fans custom made stories but PS4 users finish the game and have no choice other than delete it? why did we payed the same amount of money if we dont get the same featueres?

thanks
09-24-2015, 09:49 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
PS4 not supporting same features as PC? but same price? - by Ronen - 09-24-2015, 09:49 PM