Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

[SPOILER] What you think about red?
N99 Offline

Threads: 0
What you think about red?

Guys, I think you are really paranoiac Smile Red was trapped in the mines when he was a young boy, his life wasn't easy even before that happened, and he really went lunatic about weird things going on around him. With all these spiders and dogs around, I guess he actually lived in constant fear of the door to the inner areas, and no wonder he did not go there himself. For me, it sounds pretty logical that the man had no guts to kill himself (the loop in his room evidences that he constantly thought about suicide, but did not manage to accomplish it) and so he wanted to bring the personage to do it for him; he brought the key with him to the crematorium so that the personage could finally be "awarded" an access to the inner areas (the laboratory). Also, don't forget that just before the personage arrives to the area where he has to explode a wall, Red tells that he just had his final dinner; I don't remember his lines literally, but I remember that I guessed that he had a bad fight with worms, dogs or whomever, and probably he was badly wounded, which also could bring him to the idea of ending his misery. It's all looks quite realistic...
05-28-2007, 11:52 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
[SPOILER] What you think about red? - by Antti - 04-05-2007, 03:03 PM