The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra Black Plague (Infected wont spawn in computer room)
SteJDM Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago Penumbra Black Plague (Infected wont spawn in computer room)

Howdy!

Currently I am making my way through the Penumbra games! Love them!

But I am having an issue with the computer room part. So much so I had to use a walk-through to find out what was going on.

When you arrive at the computer room you give the lovely timekeeper fellow the saw. Then of course the rumbles and screams, lights out. The door blasts open but nothing is there. I walk up to the door and the room is empty.

To resolve this (This is the Steam Gold Collection btw) I checked the integrity of the game and defragged it with the Steam options and yet no change. I re load a earlier save and make my way again, no change.

So today I deleted BP and re downloaded it. Still no change.

In short I cannot continue this amazing game cause some dude wont show Sad

Help Frictional & Keep making amazing games! Cool

One sad Penumbra fan

Ste
01-16-2012, 07:14 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Penumbra Black Plague (Infected wont spawn in computer room) - by SteJDM - 01-16-2012, 07:14 PM