Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Which Amnesia Monster Scares You the Most
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Brute
29.79%
14 29.79%
The Grunt
14.89%
7 14.89%
The Kaernk
23.40%
11 23.40%
The Suitor
31.91%
15 31.91%
Total 47 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which monster scared you the most and why?
Monzuni Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Which monster scared you the most and why?

It wasn't any specific monster that scared me, it was a combination of all of them. I mean like, you could have the whole game just be Servant Grunts and it would still be scary. The monsters them self weren't scary, just the tension that built up when you were around them was creepy as heck. Sure they looked gruesome and made unsettling noises, but the monsters them self didn't scare me rather than being around one or not knowing when they come out. But if I had to pick a monster it would be the Brute. They were pretty freaky and the thing that was most scary about them is that they could kill you in one hit. But they were also easy to escape unlike the Servant Grunts who were swift and quick. The Kaernk didn't scare me mainly because you couldn't even see the real monster, only the footsteps in the water. That was pretty freaky as well when you were being chased by them and you couldn't tell if it was an hallucination or not. The Suitors look creepy, but weren't frightening to me because I knew they couldn't see me. That's basically my run down.
04-01-2012, 02:45 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which monster scared you the most and why? - by Monzuni - 04-01-2012, 02:45 AM