Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Which Amnesia Monster Scares You the Most
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Brute
29.79%
14 29.79%
The Grunt
14.89%
7 14.89%
The Kaernk
23.40%
11 23.40%
The Suitor
31.91%
15 31.91%
Total 47 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which monster scared you the most and why?
Cranky Old Man Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 20
RE: Which monster scared you the most and why?

The suitor wasn't just scary because he meant instant death without reload, or because he never went away so you actually had to deal with him. He was also scary because he explained what exactly he wanted to do with me, and why. He was a human being, twisted into a real world "monster", not just a fantasy monster.

The water monster will probably come second, but when I personally encountered it, I had already seen LPs of it, and wasn't as freaked out by it as I would have been. I find it weird how you seem to be able to jump right through where he stands, but I guess that will just bring up how water can be a connection to another world.

I didn't like that you could just hide until the monster went away in Amnesia. It wasn't until I looked at the concept art, that I found out what the Brute looked like, apart from it having a human silhouette. The Brute was a disappointment to me. Sure, the split head is fine, but he's sounding (both in name and by roar) like a big bull twice the size of the Grunt, only to turn out to be smaller than him.

Noob scripting tutorial: From Noob to Pro

04-03-2012, 01:29 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which monster scared you the most and why? - by Cranky Old Man - 04-03-2012, 01:29 AM