Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Have you ever had a dream where you are in the Amnesia world?
Hunter of Shadows Offline

Threads: 21
RE: Have you ever had a dream where you are in the Amnesia world?

(06-11-2012, 08:48 PM)jssjr90 Wrote: Ya...Like I am going to go though everything just to see if it exists already. Its freedom of speech and just deal with it!!! Also work on your attitude Fomzo. No need to be a little bitch about it!
Considering your reaction, I don't think Fomzo is the one being a little bitch

And I hate to burst your bubble but...this is the internet, there is no such thing as freedom of speech

I say that, because you...like everywhere else, only have so much freedom of speech, flaming Fomzo like you did is likely to get you IN TROUBLE, and potentially BANNED

So no, you do not have complete freedom of speech

Anyways, back on topic, if you try to get me BACK OFF TOPIC, I will ignore your comment until you are back on topic

I can safely say...thank god, that I have never dreamed myself in the Amnesia world, thank god almighty again for that, for if I had dreamed such a thing, I think I'd be scarred for life
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2012, 06:50 AM by Hunter of Shadows.)
06-12-2012, 06:50 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you ever had a dream where you are in the Amnesia world? - by Hunter of Shadows - 06-12-2012, 06:50 AM