Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Hell Awakening Prologue: The Dorm
Cranky Old Man Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 20
RE: Hell Awakening Prologue: The Dorm

(11-04-2012, 06:43 PM)Kreekakon Wrote:
(11-04-2012, 06:32 PM)Cranky Old Man Wrote: Edit:
The crowbar isn't there. I made laps around that table, looking for it, but there's just a TV there.
Is it possible that you remove the TV crowbar when the player picks up the cellar crowbar, and that this will only make the game beatable if the player picks up the TV crowbar first? ...but I went to the TV room first, so if there was a crowbar there, I missed it on my first search.
I think I may know what might be a possible issue with all the weird bugs in your game. Do this if you haven't already:

Delete ALL old files from the beta testing maps I gave you. It's likely that these outdated maps may be interfering with the final version.
That fixed it! Big Grin The TV map is updated now, and I even hear the correct voice-overs now. (The crowbar is there, and you will not get teleported upon leaving.)
...although you can still leave the cellar to avoid the grunt encounter.

I liked how the part ended.
Spoiler below!
I stood there hesitating for awhile, and decided to head out anyway. I figured something like that would happen, so I made it back inside on my first try. Smile

Noob scripting tutorial: From Noob to Pro

(This post was last modified: 11-04-2012, 07:23 PM by Cranky Old Man.)
11-04-2012, 07:22 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Hell Awakening Prologue: The Dorm - by Kreekakon - 07-06-2012, 05:32 PM
RE: Hell Awakening Prologue: The Dorm - by Skashi - 07-07-2012, 10:49 PM
RE: Hell Awakening Prologue: The Dorm - by Smappa - 07-09-2012, 02:46 PM
RE: Hell Awakening Prologue: The Dorm - by Cranky Old Man - 11-04-2012, 07:22 PM