Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What's the stupidest thing you've done in Amnesia?
RaisingInsanity Offline

Threads: 0
RE: What's the stupidest thing you've done in Amnesia?

The most stupid things I did in ATDD were when I put literally everything possible into the acid in the kitchen, and when in the Storage I ended up running away from the grunt at the lower part, just to run into another one at the stairs that go up (I thought there are only one of each servant type, so I literally freaked out when this happened). I then repeated this for about five times.
The stupid things I've done in the Justine expansion instead are possibly all the trolling on Alois. Once I built an epic ''wall'' of stuff infront of him to block him on the other side of the door he uses to exit the area the first time, then my sanity goes down and just at that moment he breaks through. I turn towards the cell next to me, and just as I start to run I faint and he brutally kills me.
10-07-2012, 06:53 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's the stupidest thing you've done in Amnesia? - by RaisingInsanity - 10-07-2012, 06:53 PM