Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.13 Average
Rose marry hill and Haunted house comes togheter in a indie game!
darkely Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 87
RE: Rose marry hill and Haunted house comes togheter in a indie game!

(04-30-2013, 09:44 PM)Streetboat Wrote: You can't just... make a game. It's not that simple.

I'm not sure why you're so dead set on this being an indie game rather than just a full conversion. What are you planning to utilize the HPL2 engine for that Amnesia doesn't already offer, and that you can't simply do with a few .cfg edits within a full conversion?

Why are you being so ambitious when it seems to me like there really isn't a need to be? It seems like you're making mountains out of molehills.

I'm not sure why either. Maybe it is simply to make money? even if the majority of it goes to Frictional Games I'm sure they'll still have a small slice. I mean really why would you go out of your way to make a separate game when you can do what you want by just making a custom story?

I've never heard of anyone using Custom Stories to make money (well excluding asking for donations which is rare in itself here). This whole thing seems fishy to me.

(This post was last modified: 05-01-2013, 08:18 AM by darkely.)
05-01-2013, 08:15 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rose marry hill and Haunted house comes togheter in a indie game! - by darkely - 05-01-2013, 08:15 AM