Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.13 Average
Rose marry hill and Haunted house comes togheter in a indie game!
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: Rose marry hill and Haunted house comes togheter in a indie game!

I'm gonna be completely honest having looked at the screenshots, summaries, etc for this project and your other projects you guys have a long long long way to go before you even start making your first custom story. Not to mention that from what I've seen there's really no reason to make it an indie game, or even a full conversion really, other than the fact that calling it an indie game looks more flashy and professional.

Sorry if I came off like a dick, but I'm sick of all these mods throwing in useless features just to look more flashy even though they don't really benefit it in any way. You're not going to come in with a month or two of experience with the engine and make some massive mind blowing project. Sorry, but you're just not. It takes many many months of experience with the engine before you're really good with it, and you really shouldn't be taking on such ambitious projects when you're just learning how to use it.

Also this has been gone over before in other threads but since we don't have access to the source code and FG aren't willing to give it out making a project that's completely independent from amnesia is impossible

Posting Freak
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2013, 08:24 AM by Kman.)
05-01-2013, 08:22 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rose marry hill and Haunted house comes togheter in a indie game! - by Kman - 05-01-2013, 08:22 AM