Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Amnesia: A Coward's Debt [FULL RELEASE]
Damascus Offline

Threads: 118
RE: Amnesia: A Coward's Debt [FULL RELEASE]

(04-17-2014, 04:34 AM)Amn Wrote: Maybe you could skip that elevator part by making the screen fade out while you teleport the player in and out.
In my experience, I had no problems at all with any texture or entity of yours so I guess not everybody is having those problems.
That's a possibility, but I'd have to fade the screen out before they even get in the elevator, since just opening it would cause problems. I've thought about just having the doors fade in and out rather than open and close, but it would be a bit jarring. Though no more jarring than having the doors fly away and cause havoc, I'm sure.

(04-17-2014, 04:34 AM)Amn Wrote: So the function OnEnter doesn't trigger after a game load?
Anyways if you're not using the sanity drain at all, you could start a timer that calls itself to stop the sanity drain every 5~10 seconds or something.

Nope, doesn't seem like OnEnter triggers for a game load. But the timer idea sounds good. Timers keep going after a game has been exited and loaded, right?

04-17-2014, 06:44 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia: A Coward's Debt [FULL RELEASE] - by Damascus - 04-17-2014, 06:44 AM