Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Errors, warnings, hair pulling, etc.
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
RE: Errors, warnings, hair pulling, etc.

I don't think that gobo error really relates to your gobo. I get that exact same error from just starting and closing the game, and I don't use any gobos at the moment. Not sure what it means, but it probably doesn't cause any issues with your mod, else it'd happen to everyone.

As for the caching, it seems to happen to me too sometimes, and other times not. I'm unsure why, really. Just now I got "Created cache file for blah" so it worked for me, however I very often see the failed one. I doubt that would be an issue though, as all the cache files do is help the game load faster, and I don't think they're even in effect if you use the development environment. Perhaps that's why the errors appear? Maybe the env environment just prevents this feature from completing? I don't think I had it enabled just now when I did not get that error.

Edit: It seems I actually did have it enabled. Oh well.

Edit 2: So if any of those errors are affecting your mod, I would guess it has to be the texture one. I don't see why any of the others would.

(This post was last modified: 02-08-2015, 09:54 PM by Mudbill.)
02-08-2015, 09:47 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Errors, warnings, hair pulling, etc. - by Mudbill - 02-08-2015, 09:47 PM