Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[HPL3 WIKI] What kind of tutorials/pages would you like to see?
MsHannerBananer Offline

Threads: 34
RE: [HPL3 WIKI] What kind of tutorials/pages would you like to see?

(10-03-2015, 12:41 AM)Romulator Wrote: In regard to any PDP/Stefano/Tiny Box Tim CS/Troll CS' etc, the good news is, at the moment, I personally have no idea how to import the assets x) I'll definitely be looking into that though.

OP Updated. Working on How to set up a CS now.

To quote the ever fantastic Ian Malcolm... "Life uh... uh... uh... finds a way." xD

I think it's more about how PDP fans went off the rocker with creating poorly made (in all aspects of the idea, poor grammar, poor mapping, poor voice acting, poor story/plot) custom stories in the hopes that PDP would play them. Now that things feel a little more difficult to work with, it should ebb the swell of Bro's who are looking to make something simple and easy that he might play. And they don't exactly need Amnesia assets to do it, heh.

And honestly, I didn't notice a lot of TBT (Tiny Box Tim) custom stories. The troll type CS's were more for Pewds than for Mark. Or maybe I just put my involvement in the modding community on hold at the right time and never saw any TBT custom stories... oh well.

I wish you the best in your ever growing endeavors! Big Grin

10-03-2015, 02:04 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [HPL3 WIKI] What kind of tutorials/pages would you like to see? - by MsHannerBananer - 10-03-2015, 02:04 AM