Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

OFF-TOPIC but any personal reviews of the sandbox video game, Minecraft??
SamChurch Offline

Threads: 3
RE: OFF-TOPIC but any personal reviews of the sandbox video game, Minecraft??

(02-08-2017, 11:09 AM)Mudbill Wrote: For Xbox? No clue.

For Xbox 360, I'm not entirely sure but I would imagine it's the same as Xbox One.

For Xbox One you would just purchase a server subscription to a service Mojang introduced called "Minecraft Realms". Basically, they host multiplayer servers so other people can play on your map and you don't have to be on it.

If you don't want to pay for said service, you can simply open your world to friends (and friends of friends if you so choose) and then you can play with all up to...either 8 or 16 people, I don't quite remember. The only downside to this method: you must be online and in that world for others to play in it.

For more details on the PC version of Realms, follow this link below.

https://minecraft.net/en-us/realms/?ref=m

Note that you can't use this link to purchase Realms for any Console Edition, it is purely informational and can only be used to purchase Realms for PC/Pocket Editions.
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2017, 12:20 AM by SamChurch.)
02-09-2017, 12:15 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFF-TOPIC but any personal reviews of the sandbox video game, Minecraft?? - by SamChurch - 02-09-2017, 12:15 AM