Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Fandom Gruff ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) UNFLIPPED THREAD
Red Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 49
RE: Blandom Snuff

The bullying topic brought me to mind: I must confess, I was being bullied back in the day and a lot. It partly makes me what I currently am, somewhat shy, unsocial, and over sensitive. Couldn't help myself then, and can't help myself now.
Don't know were the people assholes or was something wrong with me or both.
Never wanted anything bad to anyone but those wanted something bad for me almost always.
Hard times to live, heavy in the heart. Gave me emotional scars which are showing still to this day.
07-20-2014, 01:17 AM
Find
Echohalls Offline

Threads: 1

I've been bullied too... aggressively i may add and still am, Its why i'm shy, modest and its why I have selective mutism...
I don't even know why, maybe its just because I'm different...
Its why my arms are riddled with scars and I hide away in the shadows.

I never done anything to deserve the way i'm treated...

I used to be a cheerful, shy and once happy young girl,
Now i'm a shy, modest, selectively mute, suicidal and depressed teenager who's only escape from the torture that is the real world is to hide away on the net, communicating via text...

[Image: tumblr_mv57o0xppD1sx7cayo3_500.jpg]
Lord Of Tears - 2014
07-20-2014, 01:25 AM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63

Bullying has always been sensitive to me. I wrote a speech about computer addiction for school and it turned out pretty great, with me being the underdog of my year level. It was something I really had some problems with, but I actually got to the point where I said that wherever I go, I may or may not face these circumstances.

I wish life were sometimes as carefree as what it was about 10 years ago for me - young, full of life, not a care in the world, all I had to do was stay away from some people at school.

Now, as always, I shun bullying. It reflects my natural approach as a pacifist - you may notice I speak generally moderately or positively here. I cannot really bully or insult others to have them go through similar torture to my young years. I rather use my moderate English, direct speaking (or typing in this context) to express full and honest opinion to a topic rather than depreciate, insult or misguide intentionally. I am seventeen in a pretty messy society, where derogatory language and put-downs are abundant in my community (generally, school) - but I guess the world won't stop just because I disagree with their actions, so I have made my own world in my head to worry about, free from them, and welcoming others.

* Romulator offers Echohalls a hug :3

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2014, 01:36 AM by Romulator.)
07-20-2014, 01:31 AM
Find
Red Offline
Posting Freak

No hugs for meeee?Oh well, I can always hug myself.

EDIT: Now I am feeling warmer.

(07-20-2014, 01:25 AM)Echohalls Wrote: I've been bullied too... aggressively i may add and still am, Its why i'm shy, modest and its why I have selective mutism...

Now i'm a shy, modest, selectively mute, suicidal and depressed teenager who's only escape from the torture that is the real world is to hide away on the net, communicating via text...

Just remember that as long as you don't cook meth or kill people, there's always possibility for somethig bright to come. Live and hope for that, find a hobby you feel passionate about if you don't already have one and try to find a way to forget the dark past when it's possible. That's a way I live.
Lived the pain, and left it behind as I graduated.

Leave the worst in the past, live better present and hope for best future.

I can't help more, I am not a therapist, I would love to help more, but I don't know how, at least I can help you hoping for better future.
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2014, 02:21 AM by Red.)
07-20-2014, 01:53 AM
Find
Echohalls Offline

Threads: 1

(07-20-2014, 01:53 AM)Red Wrote: No hugs for meeee?Oh well, I can always hug myself.

EDIT: Now I am feeling warmer.

(07-20-2014, 01:25 AM)Echohalls Wrote: I've been bullied too... aggressively i may add and still am, Its why i'm shy, modest and its why I have selective mutism...

Just remember that as long as you don't cook meth or kill people, there's always possibility for somethig bright to come. Live and hope for that, find a hobby you feel passionate about if you don't already have one and try to find a way to forget the dark past when it's possible. That's a way I live.
Lived the pain, and left it behind as I graduated.

Leave the worst in the past, live better present and hope for best future.

I can't help more, I am not a therapist, but I can say I hope you only the best.

Thank you ^-^ that means alot to me.
Also good luck too ^^

[Image: tumblr_mv57o0xppD1sx7cayo3_500.jpg]
Lord Of Tears - 2014
07-20-2014, 02:21 AM
Find
Red Offline
Posting Freak

Thanks, I will continue my writing hobby, and laught at my shittyness, alone or with someone. Even though I know I suck, writing is something I feel passionate about currently.
07-20-2014, 02:30 AM
Find
Froge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 176

[Image: 10363741_645400942206368_6636074226384556842_n.jpg]

[Image: p229xcq]
07-20-2014, 03:04 AM
Find
VaeVictis Offline

Threads: 10

Life just likes to kick you in the nether regions sometimes. Or a lot of the time.

07-20-2014, 10:03 AM
Find
Ghieri Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 8

9 days since my day off.

Oh sweet Jesus it feels good.

[Image: tumblr_n6m5lsQThQ1qc99nxo1_250.gif]
07-20-2014, 10:05 AM
Find
Red Offline
Posting Freak

Had to silence: 3 mosquitos, 5 flies, 1 dog and 1 brother before I could sleep.
07-20-2014, 10:34 AM
Find