Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Fandom Gruff ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) UNFLIPPED THREAD
Macgyverthehero Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 23
RE: Blandom Snuff

Hey, I was wondering if you guys know of any horror games that use Tank Control/Fixed Camera Angles on steam that play sort of like the original Resident Evils.

I'm bored and I feel like scaring myself in a new way while I wait for Alien Isolation (which I hope will be good.)

[Image: Keo88b.gif]
09-29-2014, 09:00 PM
Find
MrWhitticus Offline

Threads: 9

Yeah, depression is shit.

The biggest cause for it for me has always been that any time I leave my room everyone around me always says thigs like "wow he's awake!" or "he's left his room, this won't happen again in a lifetime," which of course just makes me want to hide in my room more which, in turn, contributes to the problem and it all spirals down into the madness that is me

*Careless Whisper saxophone solo*
09-29-2014, 11:04 PM
Website Find
VaeVictis Offline

Threads: 10

Ah, depression. I was diagnosed with it when I was 11.
The fun part is that I also have some generalized anxiety. So, I either don't care enough or too much. And on bad days, I'm like:
Spoiler below!

[Image: idk-what-to-do-my-whole-brain-is-crying.gif]

I've learned to deal with it for the most part, but some days I really don't get life.

Quote:Oh shit, speaking of depression, the winter depression awaits.
Day gets shorter night after night, while the time of darkness gets longer.
I'll be waiting with joy the day and point, when the sun does not rise or settle.

That sounds rough.
I usually don't get seasonal depression since I'm very much a night person (speaking as a night shift worker). In winter I'll see the sun maybe a half an hour a day.

Quote:Yeah, depression is shit.

The biggest cause for it for me has always been that any time I leave my room everyone around me always says thigs like "wow he's awake!" or "he's left his room, this won't happen again in a lifetime," which of course just makes me want to hide in my room more which, in turn, contributes to the problem and it all spirals down into the madness that is me

Psh. Social interaction is over rated. I can barely be on social media for more than an hour and not feel drained.

(This post was last modified: 09-30-2014, 07:47 AM by VaeVictis.)
09-30-2014, 07:47 AM
Find
Ghieri Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 8

Quote:Social interaction is over rated.

It's actually been essential for me, the symptoms of anxiety and depression have been much less severe for me since breaking out and going to events. But I think it has to be physical contact. Facebook is fine, but I only talk to people I've met in person first.

[Image: tumblr_n6m5lsQThQ1qc99nxo1_250.gif]
09-30-2014, 05:05 PM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59

(09-29-2014, 08:36 PM)Rőð Wrote: Oh shit, speaking of depression, the winter depression awaits.
Day gets shorter night after night, while the time of darkness gets longer.
I'll be waiting with joy the day and point, when the sun does not rise or settle.

Because I live north of the Arctic polar circle, the winter literally contains no sun whatsoever from around November to February. I am a night person myself, but it honestly is very depressing to not have access to sun at all, walking in the streets at midday as if it was 1 am.
The days just feel so much longer because you can't see any change outside.

On the other hand though, the sun is visible 24/7 over the summer. It's a nice time. That's when I enjoy going out at 1 am as if it's midday.

10-01-2014, 09:18 AM
Find
Gilligan's Hell Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 17

I have Bipolar aka Manic Depression... and i also suffer from Severe Anxiety, PTSD and Selective Mutism (not much of an issue now)... it's been taking over my life and I can assure you... its living hell.

The International Narcotics Traffic
10-01-2014, 09:29 AM
Find
Streetboat Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

PTSD?

what on earth from?

[Image: signature-2.png]
10-01-2014, 01:05 PM
Find
Gilligan's Hell Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 17

Stuff I really... REALLY don't want to talk about...

The International Narcotics Traffic
10-01-2014, 01:45 PM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63

Since I am known for pulling odd videos out of thin air, here's one even the young, immature forum members will like, not naming names though. everyone can enjoy!

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
10-01-2014, 02:10 PM
Find
Streetboat Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

(10-01-2014, 01:45 PM)endosine Wrote: Stuff I really... REALLY don't want to talk about...

sorry mate :3

its just uncommon for people who aren't war vets to have PTSD, so I was curious. didn't mean to make you uncomfortable!

[Image: signature-2.png]
10-01-2014, 02:11 PM
Find