Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Fandom Gruff ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) UNFLIPPED THREAD
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63
RE: Because you keep asking about it.

The last video game you played is now combined with the last anime you watched. How is it?

I've got:
- Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
- High School Of The Dead

Spoiler below!
So a large, amphibious Metal Gear jumps out of the water onto the shoreline, causing a sudden shockwave along the ground. The zombie like figures jump to the sky, dying in true anime style. Meanwhile, the heroines have the biggest jiggle physics applied to them, and all the male characters are smoking cigarettes while staring at such physics.

A man who can handle a Colt Single Action Army Pistol will appear out of nowhere and shoot richocheting bullets off walls through three undead heads. Meanwhile, his half brother (by circumstance) reloads a M4 and fires recklessly into the wall of zombies, caring minimal for his ammo consumption for he possesses an infinite ammo bandana.

Then this other guy with a sword comes along and hack and slashes his way through.

And this nurse who has the biggest chest of them all faints, waiting for one of the guys to come over to help her up.

Strange world.

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-27-2015, 01:41 PM by Romulator.)
05-27-2015, 01:35 PM
Find
FlawlessHappiness Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145

(05-27-2015, 01:35 PM)(拉赫兰) Romulator Wrote: The last video game you played is now combined with the last anime you watched. How is it?

I've got:
- Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
- High School Of The Dead

Spoiler below!
So a large, amphibious Metal Gear jumps out of the water onto the shoreline, causing a sudden shockwave along the ground. The zombie like figures jump to the sky, dying in true anime style. Meanwhile, the heroines have the biggest jiggle physics applied to them, and all the male characters are smoking cigarettes while staring at such physics.

A man who can handle a Colt Single Action Army Pistol will appear out of nowhere and shoot richocheting bullets off walls through three undead heads. Meanwhile, his half brother (by circumstance) reloads a M4 and fires recklessly into the wall of zombies, caring minimal for his ammo consumption for he possesses an infinite ammo bandana.

Then this other guy with a sword comes along and hack and slashes his way through.

And this nurse who has the biggest chest of them all faints, waiting for one of the guys to come over to help her up.

Strange world.

Anime: Log Horizon
Game: Awesomenauts

Spoiler below!

Everyone are stuck in the game world and cannot log out.
The year is 3587. Conflict spans the stars as huge robot armies are locked in an enduring stalemate. In their bid for galactic supremacy, they call upon the most powerful group of mercenaries in the universe: the Awesomenauts!

Trying is the first step to success.
05-27-2015, 06:08 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74

League of Legends/Trigun..? Well I mean..

Could work

[Image: lucian.jpg]

[Image: Trigun.full.114165.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 05-27-2015, 06:27 PM by Traggey.)
05-27-2015, 06:26 PM
Find
Red Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 49

Bloodborne
Kiniro Mosaic!

Spoiler below!

Oh god

05-27-2015, 08:44 PM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Attack on Titan(? I don't watch anime, forgive me)

Spoiler below!

I mean, the monsters are already huge as balls... Defending the town against Gogmazios probably wouldn't be very different.

Then if we kill that guy, we still got Dalamadur... EZ

05-29-2015, 01:21 AM
Find
MrBehemoth Offline

Threads: 19

This is possibly the most amazing thing I have ever seen:

(At least check out the first couple of minutes.)

05-29-2015, 05:11 PM
Find
Slanderous Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 78

So I just hit 1,100 posts on this forum. 3 years I've been waiting. Time fucking flies.
05-29-2015, 10:33 PM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63

[Image: f9d89ee1ec.jpg]

There are no stupid religions, only stupid people?

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
05-30-2015, 01:54 AM
Find
i3670 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 74

Well you can say whatever you like about the afterlife since no one knows what it entails or if it even exists.

"What you think is irrelevant" - A character of our time

A Christmas Hunt
05-30-2015, 11:33 AM
Find
Macgyverthehero Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 23

Personally, I believe the afterlife is based on what you believe in. Like if you thought in the afterlife you would be a ghost to roam the realms forever, that would probably be it for you. If you're religious (like if you were christian, for example) and you believed you'd go to heaven in the afterlife for doing good, then you'd probably go to heaven unless you believe you've been to sinful in your life, then of course there would be a hell.

Now, in the case of that person in the article, if he did believe that your hands would get pregnant from masturbating in the afterlife and if he did masturbate, than probably he'd be growing a child in one of those hands of his.

Just my idea on how the afterlife could be for people depending on their beliefs.

[Image: Keo88b.gif]
05-31-2015, 07:10 PM
Find