Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Newsletter | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Jump to the post that solved this thread.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drive Room door
Lyric3
Unregistered

Solved: 1 Month, 1 Week, 3 Days, 10 Hours, 56 Minutes, 9 Seconds ago Drive Room door

I'm trying to enter the drive room in Omicron, the door opens fine I just can't walk through it. I've tried loading from a previous save, exiting the game to start up again. I just cant get through the open door. Help!
04-12-2017 03:45 AM
Quote this message in a reply
lcneves
Unregistered

Solved: 1 Month, 1 Week, 3 Days, 10 Hours, 56 Minutes, 9 Seconds ago RE: Drive Room door

Opting into "public_beta" on Steam has solved this issue for me.
04-12-2017 05:06 AM
tantalus
Unregistered

Solved: 1 Month, 1 Week, 3 Days, 10 Hours, 56 Minutes, 9 Seconds ago RE: Drive Room door

i concur had an identical problem opting in to public beta in the steam game properties solved the problem for me.
04-14-2017 02:19 PM
IJVMSS
Unregistered

Bumping this as I am having the same problem. I am at the part where you have to run through the door while being chased. The door is open, but I cannot walk through it. It's like there is an invisible wall.

I have tried closing and opening the door and it does not work. I have tried the public beta and soma freezes while loading my save point and i am forced to either restart the computer or sign in/out as soma takes the full screen and will not close. I have tried loading an earlier save, this did not work either.
05-09-2017 06:24 PM
IJVMSS
Unregistered

Alright I figured out how to get past it. I had to enable the debug mode, go into spectator mode, pass through the door and spawn my character on the camera.
05-10-2017 03:51 AM
Jump to the post that solved this thread.

[-]
Quick Reply

Please answer:

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)