Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not able to download
PH1LL1P Offline

Threads: 8
Not Solved Question  Not able to download

Hello!

I bought Amnesia the Dark Descent back in 2013. I have looked back to and old support thread where I was suggested to download from shelf.frictionalgames.com. I have my order number and email but it's telling me there's no order with that number. When I prompt to receive my order number it gives me the same one. How am I able to download Amnesia the Dark Descent if it's not allowing me to get access to the download with my order number?

NOTE: I Did not buy it for Steam, Desura, GOG or Humble Store ... I bought it through Frictional Games (I believe it was a selection at the time - but it doesn't seem to be there now) I never ran the game through a program, like Steam or Desura
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2018, 08:05 PM by PH1LL1P.)
02-02-2018, 08:04 PM
Find Reply
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 62
Not Solved RE: Not able to download

Hello!

Try and get in contact with Frictional Games through their contact form, which can be found here.
http://www.frictionalgames.com/site/contact

I've also assigned this thread to our Community Manager, Kat, who should be able to help you further with this issue. Sorry about the delays!

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
02-03-2018, 02:46 AM
Find Reply
kirakatve Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 8
Not Solved RE: Not able to download

Hi, I'm the community manager in question! Can you send me some proof of purchase to katarina@frictionalgames.com and I'll see if I can hook you up with a Steam key? Thanks!

Your friendly neighbour the community manager.
02-05-2018, 02:41 PM
Find Reply

[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.