Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FPS occasionally drops to 40!
JamesC01 Offline

Threads: 1
Not Solved Bug  FPS occasionally drops to 40!

The game occasionally drops to 40fps for a bit, usuallly when something is happening, like audio starts playing. I had a similar problem with the dark decent, but that was just lag spikes, which got solved by turning down the graphics. This though, consistently drops to 40fps for a bit, then back to 60. I've tried turning down graphics, obviously. I also tried a solution someone else suggested, where you edit a property in all of the .snt files, changing stream="true" to stream="false" and a few settings in the config file, that didn't work either, it seemed like it helped for a bit, but then it dropped to 40fps again. Shouldn't this game be patched already?

Here are my specs:

Graphics: gtx 1050 ti
CPU: ryzen 3 1200
RAM: 8GB

I'm pretty sure I shouldn't be getting lag. I've also attached my hpl.log if that helps! EDIT: seems like I can't attach the file for some reason.
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2018, 06:50 PM by JamesC01.)
08-20-2018, 06:48 PM
Find Reply

[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.