Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 38 Vote(s) - 3.95 Average
Amnesia: An Unexpected Arrival [RELEASE] - v1.04
Nye Offline

Threads: 8
RE: Amnesia: An Unexpected Arrival [RELEASE] - v1.04

Weird, try restarting the story Tongue

(This post was last modified: 02-23-2012, 12:26 AM by Nye.)
02-23-2012, 12:25 AM
Find
FizzleNinja Offline

Threads: 0

Hey Big Grin I'm going to record a playtrough right now ;-) I will post a link when it is on Youtube Wink
03-28-2012, 06:40 PM
Find
Lemaceon Offline

Threads: 0

My playthrough with facecam!
Please click to watch! ^
06-23-2012, 10:08 AM
Find
Krokberg Offline

Threads: 1

*possible spoilers*
Played this one some days ago. Loved it, a very scary and beautiful mod, and also with a good length. The last part with the brute was horrifying, I died many times, panicking, having no idea what to do. Loved it. When I finally understood what to do, and succeeded, I was so happy. I thought the smartest thing would be to run, so the brute couldn't catch me. Then I fell down into that damned room. Well played, well played. All I could think was: Why would someone do this to me? Is this the price for my sins, for what I've done? Thank you for this mod Smile

If you could see yourself through someone else's eyes
would you be proud of what you see?
07-19-2012, 09:10 PM
Find
Nye Offline

(07-19-2012, 09:10 PM)Krokberg Wrote: *possible spoilers*
Played this one some days ago. Loved it, a very scary and beautiful mod, and also with a good length. The last part with the brute was horrifying, I died many times, panicking, having no idea what to do. Loved it. When I finally understood what to do, and succeeded, I was so happy. I thought the smartest thing would be to run, so the brute couldn't catch me. Then I fell down into that damned room. Well played, well played. All I could think was: Why would someone do this to me? Is this the price for my sins, for what I've done? Thank you for this mod Smile
Thank you so much, glad you enjoyed it Big Grin

09-06-2012, 05:19 PM
Find
Alex Ros Offline

Threads: 46

So far I played 10 Custom Stories (I don't know if it's a lot or not) and yours is surely is among the best. Mostly because of those climbing-jumping-puzzles. I think you will understand what I mean. Not to mention there's a whole level (!!!) based on that "climbing-jumping-puzzles" concept, which is just fantastic. Simultaneously, I didn't like a lot of things. For example, level design lacks of details. I don't mean details for details, I mean well-thought-out details that works on storyline background. But whatever I didn't like it doesn't really matters, cause in general (!!!) I got my enjoyment. I mean, you know, there are some Custom Stories with a greatly detailed level design fulfilled with custom... hmm... whatever custom, but in general they sucks. Yours is not, yours is immersive, yours is really enjoyable. And that's what is the most important thing, at least I believe so. Thanks for you work! And best of luck with whatever you're going to do next!
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2012, 01:32 AM by Alex Ros.)
11-19-2012, 10:20 PM
Website Find
Nye Offline

Thanks! I hope to learn from all the successes and mistakes of this story when I release something new after the release of 'A Machine For Pigs'. Big Grin

(This post was last modified: 12-09-2012, 07:24 PM by Nye.)
12-09-2012, 07:24 PM
Find
Nye Offline

Cheeky 2017 bump Wink

01-06-2017, 04:36 PM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63

With all good intentions that you have to bump the thread, I'm afraid I'll have to lock it unless you have more information to contribute about the project; such as, say, a sequel which requires you play this story first in order to understand the next installment.

Most of the users on this thread are likely gone and moved on, therefore, some of today's users won't be able to contribute much to the conversation that is already been said. Do however, feel free to stick around and say hello to some of us, since I certainly wouldn't allow hit and run like posts in the Let's Play forum if they were from 5 years back. Wink

Locking~

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
01-06-2017, 04:58 PM
Find