Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average
Abduction Chapter 1
Anxt Offline

Threads: 12
RE: Abduction Chapter 1

Yeah, unfortunately if you leave the area after he smashes the door, it will for whatever reason spawn again and be locked. So, if you don't mind replaying it, then that will solve the issue. Or, just load a save before you went into the Archives and it will work again.

If you don't want to do either of those, I can give you a line of code that will fix it. Just let me know.

08-15-2011, 01:44 AM
Find
WookieMang Offline

Threads: 3

Now the blood extracter won't spin after I put the arm in :rage:
/E Yeah went back to check my recordings, spun it before I put the arm in now its locked qq
(This post was last modified: 08-17-2011, 06:40 AM by WookieMang.)
08-17-2011, 03:54 AM
Find
Anxt Offline

(08-17-2011, 03:54 AM)WookieMang Wrote: Now the blood extracter won't spin after I put the arm in :rage:
/E Yeah went back to check my recordings, spun it before I put the arm in now its locked qq

I am not sure why it is doing that, I have never had that issue before, but now suddenly multiple people are having that issue. I will give you the same fix I gave another person:

Spoiler below!
Copy the following line into the OnEnter function of Laboratory.hps. Then leave the map, and re-enter. You should be given a jar of blood. You can then continue on the process of making the potion.

GiveItemFromFile("GC2", glass_container_blood.ent");

Sorry for the trouble, if this doesn't fix it, let me know.

08-17-2011, 04:39 PM
Find
WookieMang Offline

Threads: 3

Yeah im just gonna stop, errors on me after I added the line of text, cant figure out each save and I don't feel like going back again and again.
Its a nice layout though Smile
08-18-2011, 04:05 AM
Find
zeravia Offline

Threads: 16

I think my copy is glitched... or are there no monsters in the first level?

Diary of a madman -Onhold

New - [Image: at_1374739.png]
08-21-2011, 07:18 PM
Website Find
Anxt Offline

(08-21-2011, 07:18 PM)zeravia Wrote: I think my copy is glitched... or are there no monsters in the first level?

There are no monsters in the first level. Trust me, they will appear when it is time. And a little too heavily later on, admittedly, but don't worry, you won't be safe for long.

08-22-2011, 01:55 AM
Find
CustomStoryFan98 Offline

Threads: 0

(08-15-2011, 01:44 AM)Anxt Wrote: Yeah, unfortunately if you leave the area after he smashes the door, it will for whatever reason spawn again and be locked. So, if you don't mind replaying it, then that will solve the issue. Or, just load a save before you went into the Archives and it will work again.

If you don't want to do either of those, I can give you a line of code that will fix it. Just let me know.
I NEED THE CODE NAO! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

10-27-2011, 01:57 PM
Find
Anxt Offline

(10-27-2011, 01:57 PM)CustomStoryFan98 Wrote:
(08-15-2011, 01:44 AM)Anxt Wrote: Yeah, unfortunately if you leave the area after he smashes the door, it will for whatever reason spawn again and be locked. So, if you don't mind replaying it, then that will solve the issue. Or, just load a save before you went into the Archives and it will work again.

I NEED THE CODE NAO! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
In the OnEnter function (should be at the bottom of the code file) paste the following line:

SetEntityActive("GruntDoor", false);

That should fix it. You will just have to leave the Archives and re-enter.

10-27-2011, 05:17 PM
Find
CustomStoryFan98 Offline

Threads: 0

(10-27-2011, 05:17 PM)Anxt Wrote:

In the OnEnter function (should be at the bottom of the code file) paste the following line:

It comes up an error, here are some screen caps
http://imageshack.us/f/12/amensia.png/

Did I do it right?
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/202/amensia2.png/

I really like the story overall the creepyness and good gameplay of the maps, which obviously means I want to play the whole trilogy of ur Abduction series.

10-28-2011, 07:55 AM
Find
Anxt Offline

(10-28-2011, 07:55 AM)CustomStoryFan98 Wrote:
(10-27-2011, 05:17 PM)Anxt Wrote:

It comes up an error, here are some screen caps
http://imageshack.us/f/12/amensia.png/

Did I do it right?
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/202/amensia2.png/

I really like the story overall the creepyness and good gameplay of the maps, which obviously means I want to play the whole trilogy of ur Abduction series.
Easy fix. You just put the code in the wrong spot. It needs to be within the {} of OnEnter, just like PlayMusic is. Just put it directly underneath PlayMusic and it should work.

10-28-2011, 01:48 PM
Find