Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Amnesia: Justine Discussion Topic
Kyle Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 36
RE: How do I get justine?

(07-17-2011, 07:04 PM)drweavil Wrote: I havnt actually bought the game yet but do I get justine when I buy the game? then I'll buy it right now Smile

Yes, you do get Justine for free if you buy the game and have it updated to the latest version. I hope you enjoy it. Smile

07-17-2011, 07:05 PM
Find
Vinter Offline

Threads: 0
Justine appreciation thread.

Thank you Frictional Games.
I love the Justine DLC! Heart
Maybe even more so than the regular game. It was amazing. The characters, the moral choices, the stress, the puzzles, fantastic.
The only thing I disliked about it was the length, it was too short, I want more! Big Grin
07-21-2011, 01:50 PM
Find
BendyBread Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Justine appreciation thread.

I havent actually played it. Downloaded + installed, but havent been bothered to play it. LOL
07-23-2011, 08:08 AM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

(07-23-2011, 08:08 AM)BendyBread Wrote: I havent actually played it. Downloaded + installed, but havent been bothered to play it. LOL

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?! the justine dlc is AMAZING! honestly i think they packed more scares and story into a 30 minute game than the main game did in an hour! plus i think the final monster encounter is scarier than anything in the main game.

Posting Freak
07-23-2011, 09:32 AM
Website Find
BendyBread Offline

Threads: 2

(07-23-2011, 09:32 AM)kman Wrote:
(07-23-2011, 08:08 AM)BendyBread Wrote: I havent actually played it. Downloaded + installed, but havent been bothered to play it. LOL

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?! the justine dlc is AMAZING! honestly i think they packed more scares and story into a 30 minute game than the main game did in an hour! plus i think the final monster encounter is scarier than anything in the main game.

Well I was actually going to do a Lets Play series on all the FG games.
But my computer can only run the games by themselves. Running them whilst recording with fraps would be too overpowering for my computer. That, combined with the fact that almost all gamers do "Lets plays" nowadays has put me in a state of "should I just play or should I wait".

I could play them now and get it over with, but then if I decided to get a new computer and do Lets Plays, it'd be less entertaining since I'll have played them already (since I've already played Amnesia). It's just grah.
07-23-2011, 11:46 AM
Find
Brennenburg Offline

Threads: 9

I thought the main game was better than Justine. Probably because the main game was more sci-fi-y and unrealistic.

[Image: TRcp2.png]
07-23-2011, 12:44 PM
Find
Ctrl Offline

Threads: 1

i certainly enjoyed justine, probably as much as amnesia. i like how frictional games allows you to piece together your own ideas about what justine is all about. also, it was incredibly scary.
07-24-2011, 11:19 PM
Find
Mosnye Offline

Threads: 3

I always die on the final encounter! xD But I'm sure it's great just like the original game. One thing I loved about Justine was the fact that there is useless stuff in rooms that wont even help you that could leave you wondering for hours!

[Image: a.jpg]
07-24-2011, 11:58 PM
Website Find
dph314 Offline

(07-24-2011, 11:58 PM)Mosnye Wrote: I always die on the final encounter! xD But I'm sure it's great just like the original game. One thing I loved about Justine was the fact that there is useless stuff in rooms that wont even help you that could leave you wondering for hours!

I like that too. It's better to have stuff like that instead of you just automatically knowing that whatever you find is critical to the main plot. It keeps you guessing and paying attention, and also adds a bit of realism since, obviously, if you were searching a mansion, every single thing you found wouldn't relate to what you're looking for.
07-25-2011, 04:40 AM
Find
Xerjak Offline

Justine for Onlive?

Is there any way for us to get Justine on Onlive?

That's where I bought the game and the expansion seems to not be up at all. Will it come out for the service?

Also, sorry if this has been posted before. I searched the forum and couldnt find anything so I decided to ask.
07-27-2011, 05:47 AM
Find