Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What part of Amnesia scared you the most?
felixmole Offline

Threads: 7
RE: What part of Amnesia scared you the most?

(12-21-2012, 01:40 PM)DogFood Wrote: This is going to sound weird but... Archives.

I know alot of players that handled that place with ease, even FG said that its a bit boring /non scary part of the game.

I hesitated to mention the archives too, and though I hadn't seen any monsters there, I really felt uncomfortable being there, and I had even hoped that it remained that way throughout the game (Read: that I would not encounter any monsters).

Yes it's indubitably boring for those who refuse to immerse themselves into the game, those who have already played it or seen videos of it, and even more so for the game developers! But I think it was a really good way of getting started for the novice players.

I can remember how bad I felt when I could hear the piano tones from the library, I dared not step inside the big room where the cave-in had occurred for a while...
(This post was last modified: 12-21-2012, 06:21 PM by felixmole.)
12-21-2012, 06:19 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What part of Amnesia scared you the most? - by felixmole - 12-21-2012, 06:19 PM