Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What part of Amnesia scared you the most?
kmarinis88 Offline

Threads: 0
RE: What part of Amnesia scared you the most?

(01-30-2013, 08:24 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: I agree. It's scary, right? just a few things....

1. Prison is the most scariest level in the entire game, not the Choir.
2. You don't drink blood from the morgue, you inject it to your veins and it was A BRUTE that bash that door, not a Grunt.

Yep, I don't think I remember so many specific things from any other game. Especially in 1 playthrough...

1. Well, it depends on what scares each individual most. Not only that but all playthroughs are different. You could have a more nerve-wrecking experience than me in Prison and a lesser one in Choir...
2. Really??? With what needle? Hmmm.. I just saw that you put the pipe/needle thingy in the human skull and it remained there afterwards...
2. Also, I never saw the monster myself. I just read somewhere in the forums that it was a Grunt. Probably he/she didnt know the difference or confused them...
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2013, 10:33 AM by kmarinis88.)
01-30-2013, 10:23 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What part of Amnesia scared you the most? - by kmarinis88 - 01-30-2013, 10:23 AM