Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What part of Amnesia scared you the most?
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75
RE: What part of Amnesia scared you the most?

(02-06-2013, 12:18 PM)Funderbunk Wrote: You are correct in saying the fanbase is worse than the guy. The "bro army" is a big pile of dumb and I understand that a lot of people hate him simply because he produced and unified such a horrific group of people.

I feel he's pretty entertaining but I understand he's not for everyone and the constant repeated jokes got really old really fast, but he's been doing it less lately. You have to admit that he is responsible for a lot of free publicity for a lot of games and mods that deserve it, though, and his original playthrough of Amnesia is great.

There are better Let's Players out there but I feel Pewdie gets a lot of undeserved hate because his fanbase are idiots. He actually repeatedly asked his fan not to spam and flame other Amnesia LPers.

I do think he's better when playing something based on real fear and not jumpscares.
Yeah. Remember when PewDiePie played White Night? He didn't want to play it, but his fans do. PewDiePie ruined the game, but i forgive that. The fanbase fuel PewDiePie to ruining it. So, the cause is not the guy, but the fanbase.
No flame wars are intended, and i hope it will be that way.

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
02-06-2013, 02:35 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What part of Amnesia scared you the most? - by PutraenusAlivius - 02-06-2013, 02:35 PM