Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.22 Average
Starleaf plays Custom Stories!
Starleafgamer Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Starleaf plays Custom Storys!

(03-22-2012, 06:21 PM)JawJoe Wrote: Hmm. If this is a place for blatant self-advertisement, I'd like you to try out my CS, "The Surprise". It's a really short one, composed of only a single map, designed for around a 10 minute-playtime. It's basically me first trying my hand at CS-making; I'd love to see how people react to certain parts in this, what they think is scary and how they like different elements. Sort of an experiment for possible bigger future projects.

So, if you're in the mood but don't want to start a "real", proper story, check it out: http://www.mediafire.com/?128atpeltwfyjp6
Sure! Sounds short and fun! I'll check it out! Big Grin

03-22-2012, 08:42 PM
Find
Starleafgamer Offline

Okay! 2 new videos is up! Marcell Davis Castle horror part 3 and The surprise

Marcell Davis Castle horror part 3:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8SUA6lMl...5PzmWPDXI=

Part 4 Marcell Davis Castle horror:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHcB3Q1Mf...5PzmWPDXI=

The Surprise:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8SUA6lMl...5PzmWPDXI=

ENJOY! Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 03-23-2012, 08:49 AM by Starleafgamer.)
03-23-2012, 08:16 AM
Find
JawJoe Offline

Watched your Let's Play of my map. And no, the doors aren't supposed to look like that. Obviously I have a LOT of cleaning-up to do. But as I said, it was more of an experiment than anything. Anything else I'm going to make will be much more polished. Thanks for playing it, though - it's nice to see that the map, glitchy as it is, seems to work.

Also,
Spoiler below!

If the zombie doesn't catch you, you get to explore a bit further. Not much, but it adds a few extra minutes of gameplay.

Now excuse me as I go fix the numerous glitches.
(This post was last modified: 03-23-2012, 10:45 AM by JawJoe.)
03-23-2012, 10:45 AM
Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 38

Starleaf, instead of 8 chapters on my CS, only 4 will appear. The final chapter will appear within 7 hours (if things go the right way). So, if you wish, play my CS after Chapter 4's done. Would make things better.

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
03-23-2012, 12:29 PM
Website Find
Starleafgamer Offline

(03-23-2012, 10:45 AM)JawJoe Wrote: Watched your Let's Play of my map. And no, the doors aren't supposed to look like that. Obviously I have a LOT of cleaning-up to do. But as I said, it was more of an experiment than anything. Anything else I'm going to make will be much more polished. Thanks for playing it, though - it's nice to see that the map, glitchy as it is, seems to work.

Also,
Spoiler below!

If the zombie doesn't catch you, you get to explore a bit further. Not much, but it adds a few extra minutes of gameplay.

Now excuse me as I go fix the numerous glitches.
I really enjoyed it even if there was glitches and stuff, but unfortunately to short Smile the pony part scared me alot xD and the creepy guy seems to like ponies, bcus he looked so be happy xD

(03-23-2012, 12:29 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote: Starleaf, instead of 8 chapters on my CS, only 4 will appear. The final chapter will appear within 7 hours (if things go the right way). So, if you wish, play my CS after Chapter 4's done. Would make things better.
I w8 until your CS is done in about 7 hours Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 03-23-2012, 01:54 PM by Starleafgamer.)
03-23-2012, 01:52 PM
Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

(03-23-2012, 12:29 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote: Starleaf, instead of 8 chapters on my CS, only 4 will appear. The final chapter will appear within 7 hours (if things go the right way). So, if you wish, play my CS after Chapter 4's done. Would make things better.

[/quote]

Less than that, if everything goes right. Maximum of 3-4 hours from now on. Less if possible. But won'r rush this one.

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
03-23-2012, 02:27 PM
Website Find
Starleafgamer Offline

(03-23-2012, 02:27 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote:

Less than that, if everything goes right. Maximum of 3-4 hours from now on. Less if possible. But won'r rush this one.

I probably record it tomorrow or maybe later tonight, but It wont be up atleast today, so no need to rush! Take your time Smile
03-23-2012, 03:15 PM
Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

The final version (all 4 chapters) of my CS is almost done. Just adding some finishing touches. Estimated time - Possibly 1 hour and 15 minutes.

03-23-2012, 04:09 PM
Website Find
Starleafgamer Offline

Marcell Davis Castle horror, my last part (5) are finally here! Tongue

Last part 5:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...C-bVR5UGw8

ENJOY!! Smile
03-23-2012, 05:03 PM
Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Starleaf, Final version of my CS is up. You may now start working on it, as no more chapters will appear from now on!

Quick link: http://www.mediafire.com/?pw6dbwk8ilr54p8 - Grab it!

03-23-2012, 05:26 PM
Website Find