Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request Animated Model (salary for completed work) FOUND
TeamSD Offline

Threads: 3
Animated Model (salary for completed work) FOUND

Hello

First of all I am going to answer the question why you opened this thread. Yes, this is a possibility for someone to make some money working with TeamSD. Im speaking about amounts of 50 or maybe even 100 euros. Depending how we make the deal and the outcome.

Secondly, I want to introduce myself. For now, this account is the only channel of TeamSD and we have a little CS project coming (thread of its own is coming this weekend, earliest.)

Thirdly, I want to apologize my faulty english and possible grammar errors. I want to note that this request is not a fully offical thread of TeamSD's coming project and is written fast during boring worktime at office. It is just a prework so please do not waste your time complaining on irrevelant matters.Smile

Here we go. If you are capable of modelling a simple humanoid thing and are able to animate it aswell, contact me if you are interested. Bear in mind, that this is not a request for an enemy. Friendly NPC that can walk, is what we are looking for. I am not going to specify the request more because we want to have some mystery around the CS, until it is released.

Contact TeamSD via email for more information:

TeamSD27@gmail.com

Thank you

TeamSD

We have found the modeller we need

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2012, 08:11 AM by TeamSD.)
04-24-2012, 01:34 PM
Find
nemesis567 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 65
RE: Animated Model (salary for completed work)

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-13635.html

That kind?

Also, never tell a price to the client when you don't have the knowledge of what you can get the model for. An humanoid model for a game(evaluates poly count and detail) is not that expensive, but now, you already said the price.

Today I dreamt the life I could live forever. You only know that when you feel it for you know not what you like until you've experienced it.
(This post was last modified: 04-24-2012, 02:12 PM by nemesis567.)
04-24-2012, 02:08 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74

I'm fairly certain most modelers around these forums use student licenses, which do not allow us to sell our work.
(This post was last modified: 04-24-2012, 02:18 PM by Traggey.)
04-24-2012, 02:17 PM
Find
nemesis567 Offline
Posting Freak

I don't. Most people use student licenses without even being in a school.

Today I dreamt the life I could live forever. You only know that when you feel it for you know not what you like until you've experienced it.
04-24-2012, 02:27 PM
Find
stonecutter Offline

Threads: 17

mmh but he can get the money for helping( the amount of time ) the team .... and then the team is not allow to sell their product with this model Tongue but the person will get their money Tongue !?

We Shall Arise - Death / Grind from Bavaria
Musicvideo : http://goo.gl/HzxvLK
Facebook : http://goo.gl/9YfYCV
Free Album : http://goo.gl/sEBW2X
04-24-2012, 02:30 PM
Find
nemesis567 Offline
Posting Freak

Don't start another discussion like that. If you want to make it, do it.

04-24-2012, 02:34 PM
Find
TeamSD Offline

(04-24-2012, 02:08 PM)nemesis567 Wrote: http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-13635.html

That kind?

Also, never tell a price to the client when you don't have the knowledge of what you can get the model for. An humanoid model for a game(evaluates poly count and detail) is not that expensive, but now, you already said the price.
Nice model, but not what we are looking for our project.

Salary might or might not be to high, but if this is the money we are ready to put into this model, so be it.Smile This is something we really need for the custom story, and hopefully, we will see it in the outcome.

As I said Traggey, please do not focus on irrelevant matters like student licenses. If you see that you are not able to help, do not claim that others cannot.

04-24-2012, 08:37 PM
Find
Miss Rigi Offline

(04-24-2012, 08:37 PM)TeamSD Wrote: Nice model, but not what we are looking for our project.

Salary might or might not be to high, but if this is the money we are ready to put into this model, so be it.Smile This is something we really need for the custom story, and hopefully, we will see it in the outcome.

As I said Traggey, please do not focus on irrelevant matters like student licenses. If you see that you are not able to help, do not claim that others cannot.
Irrelevant matters like things that prevent people from being able to fulfill your request. Makes perfect sense.

Vos rapio meus spiritus absentis.
Voice Actress
04-24-2012, 08:46 PM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

I think most modellers, if they could model this request (which you have yet to provide an example/reference), would rather see the custom story FIRST before making the choice to model this "humanoid thing". It is their right to decide if the custom story is even of good quality in the first place to be worth the time and effort.

EDIT: I could understand why not publicly posting an example. But could you at least describe it? It means the difference between much or little effort.

Screw it. I wish you luck. =P

Unfortunately I can not delete this post.
(This post was last modified: 04-24-2012, 08:53 PM by Statyk.)
04-24-2012, 08:51 PM
Find
palistov Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 67

Yes. No student license.

[Image: yo-ho-ho.png]

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2012, 05:02 AM by palistov.)
04-24-2012, 08:51 PM
Find