Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Confessions Thread!!
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: Confessions Thread!!

I'm incredibly attracted to lumberjack-esque men. TRY TO BEAT THAT.

Posting Freak
10-12-2012, 08:38 AM
Website Find
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 0

Quote: I taught myself at a young age to push past my problems on my own. I had no one to talk about what bothered me (and even still do to this day, honestly), that now I just naturally deal with my depression on my own. I'm generally a really positive and happy person, as personally, I feel being depressed is a waste of my time and is, of course, not fun.

I'm sorry to anyone depressed, but I've helped other with their depression and I must say, the time taken to help pick them up, we could've spent that time laughing and play a game or something. I'm not mad at depressed people, but I just tend to stay away from them. No offense, but I prefer to be happy. You have one life to live, so why waste it looking down? There's so much more to look at above you.
I'm very glad, that you were able to deal with your problems on your own, have maintained a positive outlook on life and also try to help the people around you. Smile Its true, depression comes in various degrees of severity and in bad cases it is actually a real illness, so that it is just not possible for the afflicted person to get over it without medical help. Just like a person with alzheimers who can't simply stop forgetting stuff, a person with severe depression can't simply stop being sad... They'd love to, but in severe cases its just not possible without medical help.

So I agree with you that at some point it is better to stay away from someone with depression. There's only so much one can do to help them without the aid of a professional and at some point trying to help a depressed person bears the risk of slipping into depression oneself. I've made that experience and after a while I just had to say that either that person go seek professional help right now, or we would have to stop seeing each other. I just couldn't bear it anymore without suffering psychological damage myself.

ANYWAY, enough with the depressing topic, we're here to talk about confessions!
Quote: I'm incredibly attracted to lumberjack-esque men. TRY TO BEAT THAT.
I'm attracted to all kinds of people, regardless of gender. Big Grin Not really "beating" it though...since neither of the two confessions is a bad thing.

Also, I would really like to play a pony game one day. (No, not what you're thinking in your dirty minds, I mean a PC game!) I dunno...something about being really into ponies when I was a kid...but I haven't found a good pony game yet. And even if I had I'd probably be too ashamed to buy it.
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2012, 01:51 PM by xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.)
10-12-2012, 01:45 PM
Find
Ghieri Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 8

Quote: Also, I would really like to play a pony game one day. (No, not what
you're thinking in your dirty minds, I mean a PC game!) I
dunno...something about being really into ponies when I was a kid...but I
haven't found a good pony game yet. And even if I had I'd probably be
too ashamed to buy it.
On the house.

http://games.adultswim.com/robot-unicorn...-game.html

[Image: tumblr_n6m5lsQThQ1qc99nxo1_250.gif]
10-12-2012, 02:06 PM
Find
Acies Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 60

(10-12-2012, 01:45 PM)Hirnwirbel Wrote: Also, I would really like to play a pony game one day. (No, not what you're thinking in your dirty minds, I mean a PC game!)
The comment within the parentheses had reverse effect on me, and I actually laughed at the absurd image which popped up in my mind.

I've always been really good "at school" (highest grade in every subject). Now (university) I've been slacking off though, which has resulted in me failing horribly. Hopefully I'll be able to regain my motivation, my graduation will however be delayed another year.

[Image: mZiYnxe.png]

10-12-2012, 03:28 PM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

(10-12-2012, 01:45 PM)Hirnwirbel Wrote:
I'm attracted to all kinds of people, regardless of gender. Big Grin Not really "beating" it though...since neither of the two confessions is a bad thing.
I feel the same way to a certain extent, it's just my attraction to men is so much greater than it is to women I just say I'm gay instead of bi. Because I mean body hair is just... djhfbcksodYES.

Don't judge me ok ._.

Posting Freak
10-12-2012, 03:48 PM
Website Find
Bridge Offline
Posting Freak

(10-12-2012, 03:28 PM)Acies Wrote:
(10-12-2012, 01:45 PM)Hirnwirbel Wrote: Also, I would really like to play a pony game one day. (No, not what you're thinking in your dirty minds, I mean a PC game!)
The comment within the parentheses had reverse effect on me, and I actually laughed at the absurd image which popped up in my mind.

I've always been really good "at school" (highest grade in every subject). Now (university) I've been slacking off though, which has resulted in me failing horribly. Hopefully I'll be able to regain my motivation, my graduation will however be delayed another year.
It probably means you've come to realize how much bullshit academia is most of the time.

Kman Wrote:I
Don't judge me ok ._.
The only reason I would judge you is maybe the fact that you consider it a "confession". I don't want to assume anything but maybe you're a bit insecure about it?
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2012, 03:51 PM by Bridge.)
10-12-2012, 03:48 PM
Find
imgoneimdead Offline
Señor Member

Threads: 23

I'm bi. I think I'm pretty even on both sides. Not really a conffession for me.
Lul.

Anyways, thid shouldn't change anybody's opinion of you Kman. if it does, point at them with your dick and laugh.
10-12-2012, 04:03 PM
Find
Acies Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 60

(10-12-2012, 03:48 PM)Kman Wrote:
(10-12-2012, 01:45 PM)Hirnwirbel Wrote:
I feel the same way to a certain extent, it's just my attraction to men is so much greater than it is to women I just say I'm gay instead of bi. Because I mean body hair is just... djhfbcksodYES.

Don't judge me ok ._.

Kman was always the kid who got most excited when santa came.

[Image: mZiYnxe.png]

(This post was last modified: 10-12-2012, 04:27 PM by Acies.)
10-12-2012, 04:26 PM
Find
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84

I've made 132 posts in the Pony Megathread but only 9 in the AMFP thread.

(10-12-2012, 04:40 AM)Dagrocks Wrote: I hate my life and I want to kill myself.

[Image: 3615475385_c440f7af02_z.jpg?zz=1]

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2012, 05:05 PM by CorinthianMerchant.)
10-12-2012, 04:29 PM
Find
Obliviator27 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 10

I am the most politically incorrect person I know.
I have no issue with offending people. Because if something someone says is offensive, grow a pair and deal with it.
It's great fun watching people get offended. I just get a kick out of angry people.

10-12-2012, 08:41 PM
Find