Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Are Amnesia players adults or teens?
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100
RE: Are Amnesia players adults or teens?

+1

03-27-2013, 09:25 PM
Website Find
Chris Deveaux Offline

Threads: 3

(03-27-2013, 02:04 PM)Dogfood Wrote:
(03-27-2013, 02:53 AM)Chris Deveaux Wrote:
(03-20-2013, 01:42 AM)Chris Deveaux Wrote: I'm 14 . Icant wait till pewdie plays itWink I'm pumped I'mpumped I'm so fricking pumpedSmile

Excuse me! But I am one of those people and so you're calling me this Pussy that can't play a Damn good Fucking Horror GAME! Well I am very offended by you're dumb comment And also I have improved on playing Amnesia since I started playing it a year ago So you have no right to tell me that I can't play amnesia and that I can't comment about him!

You know what, no offense but you're the typical PDP fan that everyone hates. You like to sprout his memes everywhere where they don't belong, you get pissed off easily and start shouting in bad grammar and you think that you have the right to spam everything with his memes.

It's also obvious that you're still struggling with puberty due to "I'm free to do whatever i want" attitude

Not to mention that you COMPLETELY missed the point of what Sarcophagus said.

Tell me, if 95% of comments on PDP videos were praising some other youtuber would you be ok with that ?

How dare you call me that and why all of the sudden does everyone hate me now. You know how bad that makes me feel about myself? It makes me feel really bad and also my grammar does not lack. I wouldn't mind a few youtubers here and there talking about their favorite gamer, like what is the big damn deal about that at least their not saying that AAMFP is going to suck or that Frictional games S*cks. I mean everyone is calling me a kid, a no good hateful person that everyone on the thread would hate and also I am not a typical Pewdiepie fan you stubborn person.
I don't think I'm aloud to do whatever I want because puberty does not bother me and little do you know but I don't text all day and have a stupid cellphone like most teenagers today and at least I'm not swearing my head off. I am not pissed off easily and the only Pewdiepie related things I put on here are 2 things yeah two. So don't you say that I am spamming it on this website everywhere. Also I did take offense to you're commentSleepy
03-27-2013, 09:55 PM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

There is a simple answer to this: Most people here don't like PDP.

03-27-2013, 10:06 PM
Website Find
Chris Deveaux Offline

(03-27-2013, 10:06 PM)Scraper Wrote: There is a simple answer to this: Most people here don't like PDP.

Yes that is so trueWink I mean all I posted on here was 2 things related to PDP.
03-27-2013, 10:13 PM
Find
Boogaloo Offline

Threads: 0

Honestly, I like Markiplier better than Pewdie. He really plays the games rather than screw around forever with random objects. Like in amnesia, PDP spends like a full minute throwing a pig around. It funny at first I guess but gets old and you just wanna watch the game.

All in all, I am excited about the game because 'I' want to play it, not because I want to watch someone else play it and shout Barrels every 5 seconds.
03-27-2013, 10:15 PM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

(03-27-2013, 09:55 PM)Chris Deveaux Wrote: How dare you call me that and why all of the sudden does everyone hate me now. You know how bad that makes me feel about myself? It makes me feel really bad and also my grammar does not lack. I wouldn't mind a few youtubers here and there talking about their favorite gamer, like what is the big damn deal about that at least their not saying that AAMFP is going to suck or that Frictional games S*cks. I mean everyone is calling me a kid, a no good hateful person that everyone on the thread would hate and also I am not a typical Pewdiepie fan you stubborn person.
I don't think I'm aloud to do whatever I want because puberty does not bother me and little do you know but I don't text all day and have a stupid cellphone like most teenagers today and at least I'm not swearing my head off. I am not pissed off easily and the only Pewdiepie related things I put on here are 2 things yeah two. So don't you say that I am spamming it on this website everywhere. Also I did take offense to you're commentSleepy

i promised not to derail this thread any further because it shouldnt have anything to do with pewdiepie in the first place, so i'm not gonna start over about whats wrong with PDP fanbase.

Anyway, i see you got preety emotional here. So i'm sorry if i hurt your feelings. Here take this flower and peace be with you

[Image: rose_flower_screensaver-234027-1240456558.jpeg]

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
03-27-2013, 10:32 PM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

My new motto:
"May the peace be with you."

03-27-2013, 10:54 PM
Website Find
Chris Deveaux Offline

(03-27-2013, 10:15 PM)Boogaloo Wrote: Honestly, I like Markiplier better than Pewdie. He really plays the games rather than screw around forever with random objects. Like in amnesia, PDP spends like a full minute throwing a pig around. It funny at first I guess but gets old and you just wanna watch the game.

All in all, I am excited about the game because 'I' want to play it, not because I want to watch someone else play it and shout Barrels every 5 seconds.

Yes I like him too I'm subscribed to himSmile He's Awesome
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2013, 10:58 PM by Chris Deveaux.)
03-27-2013, 10:54 PM
Find
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84

Quote:How dare you call me that and why all of the sudden does everyone hate me now. You know how bad that makes me feel about myself? It makes me feel really bad and also my grammar does not lack. I wouldn't mind a few youtubers here and there talking about their favorite gamer, like what is the big damn deal about that at least their not saying that AAMFP is going to suck or that Frictional games S*cks. I mean everyone is calling me a kid, a no good hateful person that everyone on the thread would hate and also I am not a typical Pewdiepie fan you stubborn person.

I'm 14 and this gave me #feels

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
03-27-2013, 10:55 PM
Find
Chris Deveaux Offline

(03-27-2013, 10:32 PM)Dogfood Wrote:
(03-27-2013, 09:55 PM)Chris Deveaux Wrote: How dare you call me that and why all of the sudden does everyone hate me now. You know how bad that makes me feel about myself? It makes me feel really bad and also my grammar does not lack. I wouldn't mind a few youtubers here and there talking about their favorite gamer, like what is the big damn deal about that at least their not saying that AAMFP is going to suck or that Frictional games S*cks. I mean everyone is calling me a kid, a no good hateful person that everyone on the thread would hate and also I am not a typical Pewdiepie fan you stubborn person.

i promised not to derail this thread any further because it shouldnt have anything to do with pewdiepie in the first place, so i'm not gonna start over about whats wrong with PDP fanbase.

Anyway, i see you got preety emotional here. So i'm sorry if i hurt your feelings. Here take this flower and peace be with you

[Image: rose_flower_screensaver-234027-1240456558.jpeg]

Thank youBig Grin
03-27-2013, 10:55 PM
Find