Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

How do you feel during a chase?
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75
RE: How do you feel during a chase?

(03-28-2013, 11:43 AM)felixmole Wrote: This one's already been done earlier.

Proof or it didn't happen

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
03-31-2013, 02:35 AM
Find
felixmole Offline

Threads: 7

Does it take so much time to scroll back up a little? Rolleyes

(03-17-2013, 05:36 AM)Kein Wrote: Chased.

(03-28-2013, 12:33 AM)Thief1337 Wrote: I feel like I'm being chased.
03-31-2013, 08:31 AM
Find
Thief1337 Offline

Threads: 1

Are you trying to chase me with this ?

[Image: wksljl.gif]
03-31-2013, 04:59 PM
Find
cl0nec0mmand0 Offline

Threads: 1

when i hear i monster spawn i think gah fuck i like to hide bad waa and when im running its like fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck fck every second until i get away or die then i go sit in a corner and cry

scardy cat =P
05-27-2013, 08:45 PM
Find
LordGubGub Offline

Threads: 0

Sometimes I freak out and get so scared that I forget how to play the game, with Daniel's head flailing in every direction, but somehow I manage to escape and survive...
05-28-2013, 02:12 AM
Find
Dagorha Offline

Usually with lots of sweating and racing heartbeat. Then if I'm safe I tend to breath a sigh of relief but tend not to move until I feel safe enough or the big scary sounds go away. If I get caught I usually feel a terrified sense of resignation and anger that the thing just won't kill me already
05-28-2013, 03:29 AM
Find
Draug Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 5

A few times I had to press tab, so I had the time to catch a breath, because I often panicked in this situations. In this time I think about what I can do next. I already have the fear, that this isn't possible in AAMFP. Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2013, 12:26 AM by Draug.)
06-01-2013, 12:25 AM
Find
FlawlessHappiness Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145

I panic.... Simply panic. I'm often considering just giving up... Let time be the last thing i have...
But I've started to brave up and run like a bitch... Just run, run, run, run...

It's really the worst thing when it's a scripted chase. When it's supposed to be. Because then the monster is supposed to be faster than you, and you're supposed to focus on blocking it, and solving puzzles while being chased, and that, I cannot handle. I cannot do multi-tasking when it's about chasing.
Unless, of course, I know how the monster behaves, ex. the grunt. Then I can outrun them around corners and such.

Trying is the first step to success.
06-01-2013, 11:47 PM
Find
drachehexe Offline

Threads: 2

*SPOILER*

One of the scripted chases was perhaps my favorite part of the game. It's like "Oh, look. The shadow is blocking the way I came from again, how cute...wait...it's not stopping...omg I need to run!"

Several seconds had passed before I realized I needed to run instead of admire the shadow effect. I thought I was toast and felt like I was really running for my life but managed to make it.

One of the best moments in the game for me.
06-03-2013, 02:01 AM
Find
sportakus1 Offline

SPOILER!!!
mostly,i didnt get chased...for now,because i just get on guest room now,and i knowed there will be something chase me....fk

i was like building barricade on main door,when i finnaly after hour of jumping like a butterfly i decided go to the room...and when there was the chase mode on,i panicked and fast go hide...in closet...

after that i got to machine map...I freaked out there will be monster,good relief there was no one!

but after that,the storage.....well i knowed that i will get heart attack so i just closed it and wishing that i will play game to end without being scared...god jesus help me...

that happened today...when i posted it mate!
06-11-2013, 05:06 PM
Find