Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
When The Pain Is Side Issue (Amnesia custom story) *RELEASED
Need4Power Offline

Threads: 1
RE: When The Pain Is Side Issue (Amnesia custom story) *RELEASED

Sounds great,i will try that Wink
07-06-2011, 04:02 PM
Find
Kurton Offline

Threads: 8

All spot lights and no point lights make Kurton's computer a slow boy :C

07-08-2011, 02:33 AM
Find
Unearthlybrutal Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 12

(07-06-2011, 04:02 PM)Need4Power Wrote: Sounds great,i will try that Wink

ThanksSmile

When Life No Longer Exists
Full-conversion mod
07-10-2011, 09:58 AM
Website Find
Essen Offline

Threads: 2

It had very nice ending,is there second ending-choice that you don't must do it and you will die/end in torture room?And are you going to do part 2?It's nice,true there was many zombies,but I liked it.
07-12-2011, 08:25 AM
Find
Unearthlybrutal Offline
Posting Freak

(07-12-2011, 08:25 AM)Essen Wrote: It had very nice ending,is there second ending-choice that you don't must do it and you will die/end in torture room?And are you going to do part 2?It's nice,true there was many zombies,but I liked it.

There is just one ending in the torture room. I started to make part 2 of this story. When The Pain Is Side Issue Part 2. I will make there a couple of places where the player can choose how the storyline will continue. Thanks for playing and i'm glad you liked itSmile

Full-conversion mod
07-12-2011, 09:16 AM
Website Find
Essen Offline

Threads: 2

(07-12-2011, 09:16 AM)Unearthlybrutal Wrote:
(07-12-2011, 08:25 AM)Essen Wrote: It had very nice ending,is there second ending-choice that you don't must do it and you will die/end in torture room?And are you going to do part 2?It's nice,true there was many zombies,but I liked it.

There is just one ending in the torture room. I started to make part 2 of this story. When The Pain Is Side Issue Part 2. I will make there a couple of places where the player can choose how the storyline will continue. Thanks for playing and i'm glad you liked itSmile

Seriously?
Then I'm waiting for part 2,just question.
It will continue from where it ended,same hero as in part 1 or it will be new story?
That choosing can be really nice.
07-12-2011, 10:23 AM
Find
Unearthlybrutal Offline
Posting Freak

(07-12-2011, 10:23 AM)Essen Wrote:
(07-12-2011, 09:16 AM)Unearthlybrutal Wrote:

Seriously?
Then I'm waiting for part 2,just question.
It will continue from where it ended,same hero as in part 1 or it will be new story?
That choosing can be really nice.

Same hero(John) and same enemy(William). The story line continues where it ends. But the story doesn't start in the place where the part 1 ends

Full-conversion mod
07-12-2011, 10:36 AM
Website Find
Jinxi Offline

Threads: 0

Okay, quick review time!

Likes / Positives

* Many Monster Encounters - I know not many people enjoy this, but in my own opinion I like the adrenaline rush. There were many, but it wasn't "overbearing", I don't think.

* Decoration / Mapping - I thought the layout was quite nice, though it was a rather door heavy Mod with many "useless" rooms. (As in, nothing in them) Easy to get lost, very 'maze' like; though unsure as to if that was on purpose.

* Decent Story Line / Plot - Although short, it wasn't overly intricate nor incredibly boring. A good balance of in between.

* True Terror - The darkness (Although a little overdone) made it an agonizing trip! The many noises and monster encounters had my heart racing at all times!

Dislikes / Negatives

* Music Heavy - The music is a little heavy; and doesn't add to the atmosphere well. Instead of being scared, I'm being worried for my ear drums. xD Everyone has their taste in music, but I don't think it's quite a "Horror" Theme. Now if I had a gun or some blades... *Ahem* XD

* Doors, Doors... Everywhere! - As stated earlier, just a little too door / extra room heavy. A good deal easy to get lost.

* Pitch Black! - I realize the idea was to get it quite dark; but without cranking the gamma WAY up, it was PITCH black for me. (I know this varies from computer to computer as well) There were far too little tinderboxes to make it through this Mod without getting incredibly lost! I suggest to add a lantern and just put limited supplies of oil hidden about to add that 'lost in the darkness' feel without it being overbearing. Tongue

* Too short! - It was too much fun to end so soon! Tongue

* English - I know it's not your primary language, but you did good for that fact being true! I could mostly understand what was being said / conveyed to me. Though perhaps you could find a friend to do that part for you in the future. Smile

All around a pretty decent Mod! You're a great designer. Looking forward to more from you. Smile

[Image: Crosseyedkitty.gif]
11-27-2011, 08:45 AM
Find
Unearthlybrutal Offline
Posting Freak

(11-27-2011, 08:45 AM)Jinxi Wrote: Okay, quick review time!

Likes / Positives

* Many Monster Encounters - I know not many people enjoy this, but in my own opinion I like the adrenaline rush. There were many, but it wasn't "overbearing", I don't think.

* Decoration / Mapping - I thought the layout was quite nice, though it was a rather door heavy Mod with many "useless" rooms. (As in, nothing in them) Easy to get lost, very 'maze' like; though unsure as to if that was on purpose.

* Decent Story Line / Plot - Although short, it wasn't overly intricate nor incredibly boring. A good balance of in between.

* True Terror - The darkness (Although a little overdone) made it an agonizing trip! The many noises and monster encounters had my heart racing at all times!

Dislikes / Negatives

* Music Heavy - The music is a little heavy; and doesn't add to the atmosphere well. Instead of being scared, I'm being worried for my ear drums. xD Everyone has their taste in music, but I don't think it's quite a "Horror" Theme. Now if I had a gun or some blades... *Ahem* XD

* Doors, Doors... Everywhere! - As stated earlier, just a little too door / extra room heavy. A good deal easy to get lost.

* Pitch Black! - I realize the idea was to get it quite dark; but without cranking the gamma WAY up, it was PITCH black for me. (I know this varies from computer to computer as well) There were far too little tinderboxes to make it through this Mod without getting incredibly lost! I suggest to add a lantern and just put limited supplies of oil hidden about to add that 'lost in the darkness' feel without it being overbearing.

* Too short! - It was too much fun to end so soon!

* English - I know it's not your primary language, but you did good for that fact being true! I could mostly understand what was being said / conveyed to me. Though perhaps you could find a friend to do that part for you in the future.

All around a pretty decent Mod! You're a great designer. Looking forward to more from you.
I appreciate your feedback.
Thanks for playingSmile

Full-conversion mod
11-27-2011, 01:13 PM
Website Find
Brosunited Offline

Threads: 5

About to donwload this to play it will post again when ive finished.Also im exspecting an improvement in story (since day of redemption didt have much of one)
12-19-2011, 11:01 PM
Find