Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Tenebris Lake Full Conversion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
i fixed it now ver 1.1 is out with some bug fixes and more hints
Hi there! First of all, I am really enjoying the immersion factor in this story. Great job! I am stuck though I think...
Spoiler below!

I have been running around for about 30 minutes looking for a way to get ther Aqua out of that barrel. Is there some kind of drill or something?
Also, in the mines I swear I looked everywhere and I cannot fidgue out what I am supposed to do after jumping to each flatform.

I swear that usually I'm better than this....but please help!
(06-03-2012, 06:49 PM)seahawks4ever Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there! First of all, I am really enjoying the immersion factor in this story. Great job! I am stuck though I think...
Spoiler below!

I have been running around for about 30 minutes looking for a way to get ther Aqua out of that barrel. Is there some kind of drill or something?
Also, in the mines I swear I looked everywhere and I cannot fidgue out what I am supposed to do after jumping to each flatform.

I swear that usually I'm better than this....but please help!
Spoiler below!
The drill is in the mine. I got stuck here too, so I'll help you out. After you jump to each platform or whatever, you have to go down the elevator. There's a lever along the way when you're jumping platforms. After you get to the bottom of the room, on the opposite side of the room from the waterfall, you can jump up on the rocks and it leads to a new area. I hope that was descriptive enough, and it should get you unstuck. Once you get to the new area, there's a drill and you can use that on the Aqua.
Well damn. I was hoping that V1.1 magically helped with my problem, but I guess not...

*sigh* Oh well, maybe it'll work when I get my new computer.
(06-04-2012, 01:57 AM)XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX Wrote: [ -> ]Well damn. I was hoping that V1.1 magically helped with my problem, but I guess not...

*sigh* Oh well, maybe it'll work when I get my new computer.
there might not be anything wrong with your computer at all. if youve been able to play other FC's on it, then there might just be something it reads wrong with this one
The mapping is really too confusing and frustrating for me to wanting to finish this (especially the waterfall part). :/ It's a shame because I think you two have a lot of potential. I was first really drawn into this CS while playing, it had a beautiful and dark atmosphere. I really hope to see more of your work in the future.
(06-04-2012, 02:41 PM)PewDiePie Wrote: [ -> ]The mapping is really too confusing and frustrating for me to wanting to finish this (especially the waterfall part). :/ It's a shame because I think you two have a lot of potential. I was first really drawn into this CS while playing, it had a beautiful and dark atmosphere. I really hope to see more of your work in the future.
First of all, have you updated it to 1.1? If not then do so.
Spoiler below!
And where there waterfall is, there is a platform next to it. You need to stack boxes there in order to get up to the save and then jump across the platforms. Om du inte listar ut hur du ska göra så kan du lägga till mig på skype och jag kan visa dig om du vill (kan dela min skärm). skype:edvin96wenden
So, I just finished my playthrough of this, last part ain't up yet but it'll be there eventually.

To start off with, the story was severely lacking, throughout the entire mod I had no idea why my character was doing any of the things he did.
And as for the level design it was really confusing getting around, the majority of the corridors looked very much alike and I found myself getting lost 24/7, that might just be because of my horrible sense of direction though.

I did enjoy seeing new monsters put into this story, however the animation work of them was lacking in such a way that it just made them look very silly, as if I was being chased by someone dressed in cardboard boxes.

The story did contain a few interesting scares though, such as the hanging man in the cell, which I did greatly appretiate.

So all in all, the level design and story needs ALOT of work but other than that, this was fairly playable.
(06-04-2012, 02:57 PM)Measuring Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2012, 02:41 PM)PewDiePie Wrote: [ -> ]The mapping is really too confusing and frustrating for me to wanting to finish this (especially the waterfall part). :/ It's a shame because I think you two have a lot of potential. I was first really drawn into this CS while playing, it had a beautiful and dark atmosphere. I really hope to see more of your work in the future.
First of all, have you updated it to 1.1? If not then do so.
Spoiler below!
And where there waterfall is, there is a platform next to it. You need to stack boxes there in order to get up to the save and then jump across the platforms. Om du inte listar ut hur du ska göra så kan du lägga till mig på skype och jag kan visa dig om du vill (kan dela min skärm). skype:edvin96wenden
Hittade ingen changelog, vad innehåller updaten exakt? Kanske ger det en till chans när jag får tid. ^^
Hey, I downloaded this total conversion, and some of my normal Amnesia sound effects were replaced by the ones in Tenebris Lake. I believe these are some of the item pickup sounds, including notes, potions, keys, etc.. Is there a fix for this?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36