Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Tenebris Lake Full Conversion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
(05-22-2012, 01:54 PM)Measuring Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2012, 01:50 PM)Nuke928 Wrote: [ -> ]When I press the Start Button, I get a black screen and a error:

Code:
Amnesia.exe caused an EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION in module Amnesia.exe at 0023:004A67A8

Running with Administrator doesn't seem to fix the problem too. I'm using a Windows 7 64bit System.
Please note that I had to fix a mistake in the main_init.cfg so it could actually load the base_english.cfg file.
Dunno why it does that, but there should be nothing wrong with the main_init since the base_english works just fine for us and other people.
In my launcher.log:

User Initialization
--------------------------------------------------------
ERROR: Couldn't load language file 'tenebrislake_config/base_german.lang'
ERROR: Couldn't load language file 'tenebrislake_config/tenebrislake_config/base_english.lang'

So in the main_init I had to change:

Code:
DefaultBaseLanguage = "tenebrislake_config/base_english.lang"
to
Code:
DefaultBaseLanguage = "base_english.lang"

But it still crashes Sad
(05-22-2012, 04:29 PM)Nuke928 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2012, 01:54 PM)Measuring Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2012, 01:50 PM)Nuke928 Wrote: [ -> ]When I press the Start Button, I get a black screen and a error:

Code:
Amnesia.exe caused an EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION in module Amnesia.exe at 0023:004A67A8

Running with Administrator doesn't seem to fix the problem too. I'm using a Windows 7 64bit System.
Please note that I had to fix a mistake in the main_init.cfg so it could actually load the base_english.cfg file.
Dunno why it does that, but there should be nothing wrong with the main_init since the base_english works just fine for us and other people.
In my launcher.log:

User Initialization
--------------------------------------------------------
ERROR: Couldn't load language file 'tenebrislake_config/base_german.lang'
ERROR: Couldn't load language file 'tenebrislake_config/tenebrislake_config/base_english.lang'

So in the main_init I had to change:

Code:
DefaultBaseLanguage = "tenebrislake_config/base_english.lang"
to
Code:
DefaultBaseLanguage = "base_english.lang"

But it still crashes Sad
Reinstall amnesia and the mod. Hopefully that will solve it
(05-22-2012, 07:29 AM)iRawrdom Wrote: [ -> ]Can You guys give me a hint where the Easter Egg Door is? just a really really little hint..
Spoiler below!
Right when you first walk in the Castle, to the right. Then look to your left and there's a door right by the Save Point.
I have completely reinstalled Amnesia and Tenebris Lake works! I am so excited of the story.
Hi guys.
I'm new here at the frictional games forum but I've been playing amnesia for a long time now.
Just want to salute the creatores of Tenebris Lake for their awesome work. I'm loving it so far, unfortunally I'm stuck:
Spoiler below!
I got the lubricant that I nedd for the lever but now it says that it is too dry to be used. I searched everywhere again to see if I missed something but I just can't figure out what to do.
Hope someone can help figure out this.
Take care guys Wink
(05-22-2012, 10:21 PM)Byakungod Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys.
I'm new here at the frictional games forum but I've been playing amnesia for a long time now.
Just want to salute the creatores of Tenebris Lake for their awesome work. I'm loving it so far, unfortunally I'm stuck:
Spoiler below!
I got the lubricant that I nedd for the lever but now it says that it is too dry to be used. I searched everywhere again to see if I missed something but I just can't figure out what to do.
Take care guys Wink
I'm glad you enjoy the mod!

Spoiler below!
If you search near where you first started in this map, there should be a tunnel wich water inside of it, there you can make the lubricant wet Tongue
(05-22-2012, 10:53 PM)Measuring Wrote: [ -> ]
Spoiler below!
Take care guys Wink

Spoiler below!
If you search near where you first started in this map, there should be a tunnel wich water inside of it, there you can make the lubricant wet Tongue
Thanks for the help ^^.
When I'm done I'll report back to you Wink
(05-22-2012, 04:06 PM)Measuring Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2012, 03:13 PM)bagobonez Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2012, 04:49 AM)bagobonez Wrote: [ -> ]Everything I'm seeing for this FC is v1.0... is there an effing download link for 1.2?
Uh... hello?
What do you mean? the mod itself is v1.0. If you mean the 1.2 patch for amnesia then you can find the download link here: http://support.frictionalgames.com/entry/96/
Oh ok, I could've sworn I read somewhere that the mod itself was v1.2. Will try 1.0 thanks.
(05-22-2012, 10:53 PM)Measuring Wrote: [ -> ]
Spoiler below!
Take care guys Wink

Spoiler below!
Just finished the mod now. I'm happy that I was able to complete it (with some help XD) but at the same time I'm sad that it ended Sad

Spoiler below!
I even did the 3 endings. I'm glad in my first try I chose to sake the childreen because we were able to get out of there alive. And I'm saying this because when I saw what would happen if I had choose my wife I got relieve I chose the kids instead. The damn women would just forget her husband and childreen just like they had never existed lol.

But overall I must say it was a a great psychological horror experience. All the scares were carefully placed and because of that I almost shitted my pants several times XD. I didn't noticed that many major bugs or problems with the textures. Afterall I was really immersed in the story to notice something that wasn't really related to the story itself ^^ .

And that easter egg with Boris really cracked me up XD
Oh one more think... Measuring could you translate me what you wrote on the easter egg note? I'm really curious to know. I could use a translater but sometimes they aren't that really precise.

I'll be waiting for future releases from your group. Good Job Wink
I finally got around to playing this, but I got a black box upon clicking Start New Game

Ive tried reinstalling the mod, to no avail.

Welp :[

Code:
Amnesia.exe caused an EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION in module ntdll.dll at 001B:7C910BF3

Stack Trace

001B:7C9108F3 ntdll.dll
001B:7C34218A MSVCR71.dll, free()+0057 byte(s)
001B:005C2C24 Amnesia.exe
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36