Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Fifty shades of Orb II: Brute's Yearning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
The sequel takes off where Brute found the kaernk.
Brute took the glass bowl, and examinated the invisible demon. Suddenly, he slippped on the carpet and fell. The sound of the breaking glass jar reached his ears. Too late, he realised...
Umm... Brute killed himself at the end of Fifty shades of Orb Confused
E: Maybe we should do a prequel of some sort... like how everything started or something?
(08-13-2012, 07:03 PM)Deep One Wrote: [ -> ]Umm... Brute killed himself at the end of Fifty shades of Orb Confused
Read Potato's #31 post, he found the kaernk.
(08-13-2012, 07:08 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2012, 07:03 PM)Deep One Wrote: [ -> ]Umm... Brute killed himself at the end of Fifty shades of Orb Confused
Read Potato's #31 post, he found the kaernk.
Yeah, and I finished Brute's and kaernk's story to final version(to pdf.) because nobody else did so, until now.
(08-13-2012, 07:03 PM)Deep One Wrote: [ -> ]E: Maybe we should do a prequel of some sort... like how everything started or something?
Yeah, maybe that's better...
(08-13-2012, 07:15 PM)Robosprog Wrote: [ -> ]Daniel rolled to the side, grunts arms wrapped around him. "Mmm, I don't want to see you leave.." Daniel murmured. "I have too, I do have a job Daniel.." The grunt glared at him when Daniel reached too..
His Laudanum... "Don't do it", Grunt whispered... "Why not?", said Daniel, "It will increase the pleasure for the both of us." Grunt pressed him down and said "Love me as though there were no tomorrow!" and jammed his claws into Daniel's tight...
..Sanity potion bottle.
"You have to understand... I can't make it without this!" Daniel whispered.
Grunt threw sanity potion bottle at the wall and started to...
Suck Daniel's...
Popsicle he brought home from Zimmerman's Convenience Store...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12