Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: The Seed (RELEASE)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I know the music at the beginning of the game is a modified version of lilium from elfen lied
is their any jumscare because i want to play it and i saw the no flying bodys but are their other jumpscares?Huh
(05-19-2013, 07:53 PM)cl0nec0mmand0 Wrote: [ -> ]is their any jumscare because i want to play it and i saw the no flying bodys but are their other jumpscares?Huh

.........Why didn't you just play it?
i don't want jumpscares dammit its not confusing
(05-21-2013, 08:07 PM)cl0nec0mmand0 Wrote: [ -> ]i don't want jumpscares dammit its not confusing

Look, just because a custom story/full conversion have a jumpscare, doesn't mean that you shouldn't play it. Not all jumpscares are THAT weird.

EDIT:
Nope, no jumpscares. Look at the first post.
Okay I am really embrassed to ask for help so early in the game but I am not doing any progress.
Where the hell is the lever? Or the servant's room? Because I can't find either and I have the key. Sad
btw so far the CS is great. The music adds a lot to the atmosphere Smile

EDIT: I figured it out. But now I am stuck at
Spoiler below!
the machine with 6 buttons.
i wasnt sure it only said no flying naked guys but that doesnt mean no jumpscares the iron maidan isnt a flying naked guy so i wasnt sure
gonna try it out. Feedback coming after i finish Wink
If you guys are having problem with the puzzles, there's a walkthrough here:

http://www.moddb.com/members/str4wberryp...h-the-seed
(05-22-2013, 08:05 PM)cl0nec0mmand0 Wrote: [ -> ]i wasnt sure it only said no flying naked guys but that doesnt mean no jumpscares the iron maidan isnt a flying naked guy so i wasnt sure

I can ensure you there are no "cheapscares" in this CS

There are some startling events here and there but nothing major
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13