Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: The Seed (RELEASE)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(12-14-2012, 04:14 AM)str4wberrypanic Wrote: [ -> ]- No " You wake up in a unknown place and you don't remember anything but there's something after you bla bla... "
Finally. So many people use this setup as if it's written in stone.
Spoiler below!
At the dinning hall, in one of the rooms, you can move a closet. After you moved it, throw a chair at the wall, so it will break. The container will be in the room of the broken wall, inside the working desk.

(12-16-2012, 06:29 AM)Zippy Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-14-2012, 04:14 AM)str4wberrypanic Wrote: [ -> ]- No " You wake up in a unknown place and you don't remember anything but there's something after you bla bla... "
Finally. So many people use this setup as if it's written in stone.
Ha ha, yes. But i rather play these than jumpscare stories. -.-
(12-16-2012, 06:30 AM)str4wberrypanic Wrote: [ -> ]
Spoiler below!
At the dinning hall, in one of the rooms, you can move a closet. After you moved it, throw a chair at the wall, so it will break. The container will be in the room of the broken wall, inside the working desk.
Spoiler below!
How do I move the closet?
Spoiler below!
Click on it then drag it using the moving arrows, W, A, S, D. The closet is in the room next the level door, in the second floor.
(12-16-2012, 06:56 AM)str4wberrypanic Wrote: [ -> ]
Spoiler below!
Click on it then drag it using the moving arrows, W, A, S, D. The closet is in the room next the level door, in the second floor.
Spoiler below!
Am I suppose to grab the doors because I can't grab the closet.
Spoiler below!
If the closet's doors opens, then you are in the wrong room. This is the room of the closet http://www.moddb.com/mods/str4wberrypani...2#imagebox
(12-16-2012, 07:04 AM)str4wberrypanic Wrote: [ -> ]
Spoiler below!
If the closet's doors opens, then you are in the wrong room. This is the room of the closet http://www.moddb.com/mods/str4wberrypani...2#imagebox
Spoiler below!
How do I get in that room? I can't open it, it is locked.
i hope there will be no problems now
Spoiler below!
(12-16-2012, 05:46 PM)str4wberrypanic Wrote: [ -> ]i hope there will be no problems now
I feel like a idiot now. How did I not see that?
Spoiler below!
Anyway, I got the jar but, when I put it in the correct place and pulled the lever, it wouldn't go down. Is their something else I need? I have the thing from the rock already in place but, is their anything else?
Indeed this problem is only happening to me.

Today I remembered that there was also another CS where I couldn't combine the hammer and the chipper

You know what? I'm going to reinstall amnesia. Maybe that way it works
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13