Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Obscuro: The Great Engines[CANCELLED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
STORY:

I will re-add the story again soon

Obscuro will include:
-AAMFP assets
-Big maps
-Voice acting(NOT YET!)
-Different endings

Obscuro will NOT include:
-Cheap/annoying jumpscares(example: shitty teleporting naked guys)
-Notes that doesn't make any sense
-Diaries
-Tinderboxes, health and sanity potions

SCREENSHOTS:

Screenshots? They are coming somewhere in june.

The cs is slowing down i know. But this is because of some broblems. and one thing: I did not cancel all the custom stories, but i keep changing them.

I am gonna put this cs in ModdB soon

Chapters

Chapter 1: Waking the spirits- 1%
Chapter 2: Pumping hearts, breathing lungs-0%
Chapter 3: Agnes, the monster
Chapter 4: The Great Engines
Even if they are not the same, I dont see why you would want to showcase a screenshot of a room from your mod, that is almost the same except dumbed down quality.
(02-05-2014, 06:49 PM)The Mug Wrote: [ -> ]Even if they are not the same, I dont see why you would want to showcase a screenshot of a room from your mod, that is almost the same except dumbed down quality.

It is not a mod, and i did not appreciate that. I tried my best -_-
I demand Daleks.
Traggey pls. Now I will have to watch it all over again ;n;

As for the mod, I think you can improve mapping a lot but it's fine because you look motivated !

Try experimenting with the wall assets, making some mansion/castle/cellar rooms, this is probably the easiest point to start from. Once you'll be confident with building simple rooms you will be able to be a bit more creative with architecture. Once you'll be doing fine with complicated architecture, lighting and detailing will be the points you'll have to focus on :3.

That's the way I see things, I might be wrong though.

But yeah, my advice is to make some rooms of your own and slowly make the architecture more complicated ^^.
Feel free to PM me if you have any question, I won't have all the answers and but I try to help anytime I can !
The Mug is right: you've basically just recreated the orb chamber just with poor lighting, the floor hasn't been rescaled and there aren't any other kinds of details to speak of.
The orb chamber is actually used as a test. It will be used for things. And will not be the first room, it will be the main hall. :3

The story will be not so long, or it will be released after soma is released.

It is also very fucking annoying i need to go to bed at 20:30 in the NL. I am also not so much working on it at fridays,saturdays and sundays them i am staying in the home of my uncle and aunt! And i hope at the vacations, i am just home instead of being fucking somewhere else. This makes me sick btw.
(02-06-2014, 05:43 PM)AprilMC Wrote: [ -> ]The orb chamber is actually used as a test. It will be used for things. And will not be the first room, it will be the main hall. :3

It is also very fucking annoying i need to go to bed at 20:30 in the NL. I am also not so much working on it at fridays,saturdays and sundays them i am staying in the home of my uncle and aunt! And i hope at the vacations, i am just home instead of being fucking somewhere else. This makes me sick btw.

Don't swear so much, people here don't like it.
(02-06-2014, 08:06 PM)Red Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-06-2014, 05:43 PM)AprilMC Wrote: [ -> ]The orb chamber is actually used as a test. It will be used for things. And will not be the first room, it will be the main hall. :3

Sorry

I will change the story, and i have now time to do more mapping! :3(when i am out of school)

I always make plans in my noteblock, i will show a picture of that soon.

And i also planned to create a minecraft mod, i am not working on it but i cant do both. Thus first this cs.
(02-07-2014, 07:16 AM)AprilMC Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-06-2014, 08:06 PM)Red Wrote: [ -> ]

Sorry
Good. Now your maturity increased 35%.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9