Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Let's play - Amnesia! - FINISHED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
You will need a old version of procaster to work with Amnesia correctly... Unless they fixed it.
(12-19-2010, 01:24 AM)xiphirx Wrote: [ -> ]You will need a old version of procaster to work with Amnesia correctly... Unless they fixed it.

All im having is Audioissues
hey, good thing i clicked on the thread or i would have missed it. When are you starting?

EDIT: sound is looping !?

Awlch!
Yeah, there's a "golden" version of procaster, its 10.0.124 I use it and it works fine with Amnesia Smile
When you go into game theres just a dark screem btw. Damn so many issues with live streaming.
(12-19-2010, 01:44 AM)LoneWolf Wrote: [ -> ]When you go into game theres just a dark screem btw. Damn so many issues with live streaming.

Yeah im gonna need to get the gold or WHATEVER! cuz its too dark otherwise
That might have to do with your contrast Smile
Everything looks fine but when you start up amnesia the games just a black screen with a mouse in centre Sad I'm pheonix on the chat btw.
(12-19-2010, 02:01 AM)LoneWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Everything looks fine but when you start up amnesia the games just a black screen with a mouse in centre Sad I'm pheonix on the chat btw.

I think i need to set the camera up to game mode, however i cant turn the camera on until amnesia starts and i cant minimize or my mouse will be stuck in the corner...any ideas?
(12-19-2010, 02:07 AM)SillySprites Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-19-2010, 02:01 AM)LoneWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Everything looks fine but when you start up amnesia the games just a black screen with a mouse in centre Sad I'm pheonix on the chat btw.

I think i need to set the camera up to game mode, however i cant turn the camera on until amnesia starts and i cant minimize or my mouse will be stuck in the corner...any ideas?

I dont upload videos or live stream at all so im clueless. Xiphirx, seems to know though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11