Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: "The Attic" (Chapter 2) Custom Story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
So I get told off as a "hater" that needs to go away because I complained about the constant countdown posts? Did you even ONCE see in that post me talking about my opinion on this? No. So I'd stop while you're ahead. All I was saying is that making essentially the same post every few days gets kinda annoying. Hell I'm actually looking forward to this, maybe I don't think it will be THAT amazing, but I never said I didn't think it looked good. So why don't you people just calm down and think a little more before you go making assumptions.
(01-11-2012, 02:51 AM)kman Wrote: [ -> ]making essentially the same post every few days gets kinda annoying.
...Don't click on the thread?
Now why would I do that? How would I know what the new post is gonna be, maybe it's another person talking, maybe it's an update on it's status, maybe he put up the download link. I'm not gonna not click on a thread just because there are a few posts that I find annoying in it.
(01-11-2012, 04:29 AM)kman Wrote: [ -> ]Now why would I do that? How would I know what the new post is gonna be, maybe it's another person talking, maybe it's an update on it's status, maybe he put up the download link. I'm not gonna not click on a thread just because there are a few posts that I find annoying in it.
[Image: 01.jpg]
(01-11-2012, 04:39 AM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-11-2012, 04:29 AM)kman Wrote: [ -> ]Now why would I do that? How would I know what the new post is gonna be, maybe it's another person talking, maybe it's an update on it's status, maybe he put up the download link. I'm not gonna not click on a thread just because there are a few posts that I find annoying in it.
[Image: 01.jpg]
... *facepalm*. Nope, that's all I'm going to say.
I rather have a Custom Story developer actually telling us when we can expect it to play it, as opposed to a person who leaves his thread dead for 3 months. Don't get annoyed with someone just because someone want's to update his topic how ever much he wants.

P.S: You can always check who was the last post -.-

/end
Hmm, I am thinking, should I play it through via livestream or post just let's plays into youtube (or preferably both, if it is possible ;D)
(01-11-2012, 06:21 PM)Elven Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, I am thinking, should I play it through via livestream or post just let's plays into youtube (or preferably both, if it is possible ;D)
Livestream first ofc, and then you upload it on youtube.

Wink
May be true, but prob is I prefer to record also my first reaction Tongue... Not sure if my computer can do both, livestream and record at the same time Tongue... But I can try Tongue
3 Days! I gonna be Insane.

And how many Chapters it will be? Im thinking About Final Fantasy As for the chapters. Big Grin Sorry for my Bad English.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23