Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: "The Attic" (Chapter 2) Custom Story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
About to livestream! Need to see what all this hype is about.

http://livestream.com/horrorlp
(01-15-2012, 05:31 PM)JetlinerX Wrote: [ -> ]We would appreacheate if everyone said more than just "A big let down" or "I am disappointed." Those types of comments dont help us make improvements.
you cant expect everyone to absolutely love this story...
(01-15-2012, 05:59 PM)darkadders Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-15-2012, 05:31 PM)JetlinerX Wrote: [ -> ]We would appreacheate if everyone said more than just "A big let down" or "I am disappointed." Those types of comments dont help us make improvements.
you cant expect everyone to absolutely love this story...
And we don't. We just need to know what to make better...

Exactly what Seth said.
Hi! New to the forums, just signed up to tell you a few things.

The story was a bit short, but considering you had to rush it a tad bit to make up for lost time, understandable. Bugs I've seen: The water creature still tries its best to get to you even when you get out of the water, and once succeeded. Once you go through the first door into the second map, then if you go back, it sends you to that big staircase in the basement of the town hall. Just thought I'd report these things.

(Note that I loved CH1, and this was nearly as good. Great work guys)
OH YIKES!!! That last bug is going to need to be fixed ASAP! Thank you so much for pointing that out sir!

(This is how I wish people would tell us these things, instead of saying "I am disappointed") Thanks again!
There were many texture overflapping bugs as well. I had that watermonster too, but it more like shocked me. I was "Safe.." and then BOOOM, HIT... I was "WTF O.o"...
Yes, we made the water monster evolve. Smile
Please fix the random bugs... And where on earth is the lantern?
Lantern is right at the start, and bugs are already fixed, we are releasing a patch today.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23