Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
HELP WANTED!
Black Eden Studios Offline

Threads: 5
RE: HELP WANTED!

(12-24-2013, 05:49 PM)daortir Wrote: Could we have more informations about your team, like a website, or at least the list of people that would be involved in the project ? I'd like to work with a team on a mod, but you're just not giving enough informations in my opinon.

That's why I gave you my Skype! So you could message me and talk to me about it!
12-24-2013, 07:41 PM
Find
daortir Offline

Threads: 9

I doubt you got my point. The Mug said it roughly, but he is right I think, it'd be good to have a real page where you introduce yourself and explain clearly what your studio is, how many people are there...

It's for a simple reason, I can't tell if you are a promising team that will help the members to get more reputation and to develop better mods, or if you are just looking for people who will create a mod while you take the credit. And I'd be a lot more interested to work with you if I had more informations about what your studio is, where it is, why you created it, how many people are involved, etc.

I think it'd be good to feature it on this page, that would make your team look a lot more professional. If you want to sell games, that'd be a good start I think.

I really hope you did not take that as an agression, if your team looks good there's no reason I wouldn't help you, but... I'd rather see a clear website than skyping dundiddy2197.

I am really impatient to know what to think about your studio : >.

(This post was last modified: 12-24-2013, 08:05 PM by daortir.)
12-24-2013, 08:04 PM
Find

(12-24-2013, 08:04 PM)daortir Wrote: I doubt you got my point. The Mug said it roughly, but he is right I think, it'd be good to have a real page where you introduce yourself and explain clearly what your studio is, how many people are there...

It's for a simple reason, I can't tell if you are a promising team that will help the members to get more reputation and to develop better mods, or if you are just looking for people who will create a mod while you take the credit. And I'd be a lot more interested to work with you if I had more informations about what your studio is, where it is, why you created it, how many people are involved, etc.

I think it'd be good to feature it on this page, that would make your team look a lot more professional. If you want to sell games, that'd be a good start I think.

I really hope you did not take that as an agression, if your team looks good there's no reason I wouldn't help you, but... I'd rather see a clear website than skyping dundiddy2197.

I am really impatient to know what to think about your studio : >.

We are making an official website very soon! So when that is up and running I'll make another thread!
12-24-2013, 09:52 PM
Find
7heDubz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

Or you can remake this OP and add it to that?

12-24-2013, 10:15 PM
Find
Slanderous Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 78

I guess it's one person studio xD
12-24-2013, 11:09 PM
Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75

I would actually want to do coding for you, but I got a CS to work on, models to build, and scripts to code.

Coder/3D Modeller.

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
12-25-2013, 02:07 AM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74

''Game studio'' You've never made anything and you have nothing to show? Alright, sure.
12-26-2013, 09:54 PM
Find

(12-26-2013, 09:54 PM)Traggey Wrote: ''Game studio'' You've never made anything and you have nothing to show? Alright, sure.

Every game studio started with nothing to show.

We are in the process of making an Amnesia Custom Story! We would like someone to join our team who knows how to make custom monster textures, model, and animation! Please PM me if you are interested in joining the team!
12-27-2013, 03:13 AM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63
RE: Help Wanted!

I can't do any of the above, but do you know how difficult it is to make a monster? Not many people here will give up their time to try such a task.

Also, you have a similar topic. You could simply update your original post and/or add onto the topic. There is not much need in making a new thread about it.

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
12-27-2013, 06:17 AM
Find

RE: Help Wanted!

(12-27-2013, 06:17 AM)Romulator Wrote: I can't do any of the above, but do you know how difficult it is to make a monster? Not many people here will give up their time to try such a task.

Also, you have a similar topic. You could simply update your original post and/or add onto the topic. There is not much need in making a new thread about it.

Well I stopped looking at my old thread! But I know how hard it is but I'm hoping someone is willing to dedicate their time to do it!
12-27-2013, 06:26 AM
Find