Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: What is Amnesia: The Dark Descent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Oh yes! Sounds like very interesting game! The name does sound generic and uninspired but I can look beyond that.
I realy can't wait for this! I NEED IT NOW!
Anyway, will this game be an serie? like Penumbra?! Smile
Quote:Anyway, will this game be an serie? like Penumbra?! Smile
"Amnesia: The Dark Descent" will be stand alone and will NOT end in a cliff hanger. That said, it is not impossible that there will come another game that relates to the story.
"Amnesia: The Dark Descent" will be a trilogy?
(01-01-2010, 10:33 AM)Grodz Andrey Wrote: [ -> ]"Amnesia: The Dark Descent" will be a trilogy?
No.
Oh boy! A quadrilogy?!
What weapons will be in the game?
Luckily I got a new pc I hope this will be a more cleaner look then the last Smile
waiting the game
Loved the Penumbra series, and honestly didnt hear about them before they are on steam. Love them and I await Amnesia. Just a thought? And I see its been thrown around a few times in this thread; Will this be ported to the Wii, or 360 when natal comes out. Or even Integration for the Sixthsense TrueMotion System. "It Is What the Wii Wishes it Was." - John Carmack

This game or even Penumbra in a room with surround sound played on a projected wall would be greatness. Although I guess you could do that now with the wiimote, bluetooth adapter and your PC. Has anyone done this with either a projector or big screen yet?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15