Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: "Insomnia" - Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Fifty-one. :>
Fifty-two!
Please make this! is lookin AMAZING.
Frictional games should do a Showcase in the game,i dont know,something better than that small part of the forum.
Dreiundfunfzig!

Jk, I just had to bring out my German.

P.S. If you didn't know, it was Fifty-three. Unless you used some translation thing. Big Grin
I guess I have a different perspective from most of you guys. I make Flash browser games and have millions upon millions of people play them. It's depressing to see the same amount of work go into this project and only 0.01% of the people play it.

It isn't like I am completely not working on it - just not as much as I would be.
Could you please tell us what Flash games are yours?
(11-02-2010, 03:02 PM)DamnNoHtml Wrote: [ -> ]It's depressing to see the same amount of work go into this project and only 0.01% of the people play it.
Register at ModDB and submit Insomnia as a new addon for Amnesia.
That will probably cause more people to notice and play it.
BUT IM YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN.
How do you make light come out of the windows. It looks like its billboards but I cannot get it to work. Sad
(11-02-2010, 05:16 PM)TheLittleGarfield Wrote: [ -> ]Could you please tell us what Flash games are yours?

My latest: http://www.addictinggames.com/air-support-game.html
Most popular is probably 'The Torture Chamber' where you earn points by torturing a stick figure. Just google 'Torture Chamber' and the first 100,000 results are it.

(11-02-2010, 06:34 PM)ThePaSch Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2010, 03:02 PM)DamnNoHtml Wrote: [ -> ]It's depressing to see the same amount of work go into this project and only 0.01% of the people play it.
Register at ModDB and submit Insomnia as a new addon for Amnesia.
That will probably cause more people to notice and play it.
I will try this. Hopefully Frictional makes their own system soon.

(11-02-2010, 07:48 PM)Blasg Wrote: [ -> ]BUT IM YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN.
Big Grin

(11-02-2010, 09:24 PM)house Wrote: [ -> ]How do you make light come out of the windows. It looks like its billboards but I cannot get it to work. Sad

They are indeed billboards. Depending on a couple of settings you can make a bunch of different effects. For that window, I did a 'Box' billboard with a circle halo around the window.
DamnNoHtml you have a blog or something?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22