Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: An Unexpected Arrival [RELEASE] - v1.04
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Oh, then that answers my question too, well I really enjoyed this custom story good sir had scared the pants off my basically whole time, excellent scare tactics/methods I've been looking for. Really look foward to seeing the whole thing Now I shall put on my sunglasses of awesome expectations ~! Cool
Big Grin
An unbelievable demo. Great use of well-timed triggers, a great sense of desperation and claustrophobia. The lack of lighting actually helps, and was likely intentional to keep the sanity to an all-time low. You have my attention and kudos, good sir.
Anything on the status of this custom story?
(04-19-2011, 02:03 PM)thesnake Wrote: [ -> ]Anything on the status of this custom story?

Wait till June Undecided
I just played through your demo and it was very short but extremely intense. Easily one of the scariest custom stories I have played, from the insane beginning to the haunting end. I was on edge the entire time I played it, never truly feeling safe, and that was great. Tongue

Immensely talented story creator right here, your full release I am eagerly awaiting Big Grin
So...,any progress? Smile
Finally released this. I have started a new project. As stated in the Readme file, I had issues with data corruption, so I lost a lot of hours work into this; so I have decided to split the story into two parts.

Don't worry, there is a lot of gameplay in this release, and I hope you will all enjoy it - take your time, there are some easter eggs, hidden areas etc.

Download link not working only showing that "Part one pic"
(05-31-2011, 12:53 AM)HumiliatioN Wrote: [ -> ]Download link not working only showing that "Part one pic"

Fixed, sorry about that Undecided
(05-31-2011, 12:55 AM)Nye Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-31-2011, 12:53 AM)HumiliatioN Wrote: [ -> ]Download link not working only showing that "Part one pic"

Fixed, sorry about that Undecided

No problem. I try this now and then give some feedback! Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23