Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: An Unexpected Arrival [RELEASE] - v1.04
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
^ Haha, you can download v1.2 of Amnesia here: http://support.frictionalgames.com/entry/98/

Definitely necessary to have at least one update of the game; or most custom stories are really buggy; and without v1.2, custom stories that use the new models from Justine wont work.
Nye, please finish this ):

You're the best creator and creating horror. I was more scared playing your story than Amnesia itself.

Pleaseee Big Grin
In one certain place there is a door blocked by the other side, I forced inside it and there is a floating alexander hehe
(06-13-2011, 07:17 PM)kailip Wrote: [ -> ]In one certain place there is a door blocked by the other side, I forced inside it and there is a floating alexander hehe

Haha! I don't know how some people managed that XD, I guess I'm just not strong enough to open the door Sad

And I'm glad you think so Shadowbolt Heart
When you break with wooden planks on the door with the hammer in the areas with the gaps in the stairs, where do you go next?
(06-13-2011, 08:26 PM)danthaman15 Wrote: [ -> ]When you break with wooden planks on the door with the hammer in the areas with the gaps in the stairs, where do you go next?

Jump over the gap!
this story was so awesome! cant wait for the next! Big Grin
Custom stories are a hot demand on my YT channel Smile I'm going to add this one to the lineup!
Just completed it last night. You made a really good job!
It has some very good scares and ambience! Very nicely done Wink
Best readme file EVAR!
Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23